Scoreguide

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lacubs

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 9, 2007
Erie, Pa
let me say i love the scoreguide, but why does lie to us sometime? like tonight its say the MTL@TOR game is in HD on 771-1 and it not, it not a big deal but its something thing that always bug me

The guide until about an hour before game time DID say it was in HD on 770-1 then all of a sudden it was dropped

IIRC there's some kind of hitch in the agreement that prevents CBC games from being broadcast in HD in the US. This would only happen with Canada vs Canada games.

Yeah, in my belief the hitch is Directv spending money on HD equipment and bandwith allocation to receive a hockey only CBC HD feed.

I think the only reason we get Rogers Ontario is they broadcast MLB and NHL for Toronto games.

My biggest gripe with scoreguide is that when you exit it, the whole guide seems to crawl to molasses. The whole system runs so slow until you go back to a scoreguide enabled channel go into it and exit it... then the guide is back to normal. This has been going on for years.

it did to me again today, its said the Montreal/Winnipeg game wasn't on but i found it on the NHLN a hour in

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)