Scoreguide 2.0

Status
Please reply by conversation.

SamCdbs

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
May 7, 2008
New download of the "red button content" for DirecTV's sports channels.

Slower to load, and smaller type, but it seperates the scores by "today" "upcoming" and "completed", or you can go to individual sports. Baseball scores are presented with the "active diamond" (a pictograph of a diamond with appropriate bases colored in for runners) and the count. Assume something similar for football would come in as well. College scores are sortable by conference, and they list all the conferences. Previously it was just the Top 25. More soccer leagues added, and more sports.

I had a post in this thread before it was moved, not sure where it went. :confused:

Or at least I thought I did, I remember typing it up.
I posted it from my cell phone, maybe it didn't make it ....;)

Last edited:
Is this something in beta right now? Last night I still had the old stuff.

Mines not working at all at the moment, old or new ...

Seeing it's Friday, I'm going back to the NR for my main HR24 for the first time ever.

Just to play with ...

Yesterday it was the new one which I hated. Now back to the old way but looks different.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I wasn't able to load it on an HR21 or HR22 today (yes, I check scored on the job lol) but was able to pull it up on an HR24

Yesterday it was the new one which I hated. Now back to the old way but looks different.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Mine finally started working, it hadn't all night .... yes, it's the old one, maybe D* heard people ...

Maybe the other one was a beta that they were trying and now they are going back, or maybe they are improving the old one.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)