Scott's General Assembly Thoughts

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Well, if both my ViP722s hold out, and the offers don't sour, September is fine with me. The H/J system is only getting better.

They say that it WILL be out near the end of summer.

...and so the slippery slope begins. :( Anybody want to take bets how soon we see the word "Fall" enter the discussion?

I seriously hope I'm wrong, though...The Hopper really looks like it will be a nice, fun setup for house...eventually.

We all know how DISH is with that dreaded word SOON....

I'd still like to see DISH get my locals in HD and perhaps all the remaining markets locals in HD. DISH is the only provider in my area that does not have locals in HD. Directv has had them since 2008. Don't get me wrong; we chose DISH due to the programming price.

We all know how DISH is with that dreaded word SOON....

I'd still like to see DISH get my locals in HD and perhaps all the remaining markets locals in HD. DISH is the only provider in my area that does not have locals in HD. Directv has had them since 2008. Don't get me wrong; we chose DISH due to the programming price.

Ditto on HD locals..... SOON...... but not holding my breath.

I'm thinking after Echo 16 gets launched this summer (at 61.5 orbital), you guys will get your HD locals.

That will require us going from a WA to a EA configuration. I'm sure the techs around here will just love that! :D

Dish ads are just another commercial that I skip. Never seen the Boston ad and never will. I never watch live TV. Does the auto hopper skip Dish's ads too.

Dish ads are just another commercial that I skip. Never seen the Boston ad and never will. I never watch live TV. Does the auto hopper skip Dish's ads too.

Yup it skips them too...

Whats funny is they have an ad from the Boston Guys when they realize that the commerical skip feature is skipping them too... and then they freak out. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts