Service Restored to 129 Satellite!

Woo glad things are returning to normal! Would love to get the full scoop but I'm sure that won't happen... Oh well, just glad it wasn't as bad as it could have been!

Glad to see things are back to normal. I am also happy to see the information I was provided last night by various sources was spot on!

Thank you to the many folks that I can't name who were providing me with this highly accurate information. It was my honor to pass along this information to our members!

It was an amazing night last night for SatelliteGuys and we weathered the storm well! We peaked last night just under 6,000 people online all at once!

No other site even came close to our coverage last night and that is something I am VERY proud of!

Thank you all for thinking of SatelliteGuys first! It was great to see so many new members and also so many names that we have not seen in awhile! I hope you guys will stick around as we continue to be America's Satellite Information Source!

Here in Indiana, we had the HD channels back when I got up this morning. Then, I left the room and when I came back, they are gone again. Hmmm.... still having troubles?

Glad to see things are back to normal. I am also happy to see the information I was provided last night by various sources was spot on!

Thank you to the many folks that I can't name who were providing me with this highly accurate information. It was my honor to pass along this information to our members!

It was an amazing night last night for SatelliteGuys and we weathered the storm well! We peaked last night just under 6,000 people online all at once!

No other site even came close to our coverage last night and that is something I am VERY proud of!

Thank you all for thinking of SatelliteGuys first! It was great to see so many new members and also so many names that we have not seen in awhile! I hope you guys will stick around as we continue to be America's Satellite Information Source!

Thank you too for a great site. It is really nice that the Dish technician folks can post now and help get to real information on what's going on and what to do with Dish TV.

I'm outside of Chicago and just before 6 am, I had all of my HD channels, then out of nowhere, as I was watching one of them, my HD locals disappeared and have yet to reappear.

HD locals are slowly returning but all national channels are back online.

If you are still stuck at a Total Signal Loss screen then you will need to power cycle (reboot) your receiver. :)

I just checked mine.
My HD channels are not back.

Before I start bitching, I'll need to do the power cycle (reboot).

Looks like everything back here in Eastern VA except for the locals... sounds like they'll be up shortly according to Scott :)

This board is great... when this all went down last night, my wife thought she'd broke the satellite :) Noticed it first on the 622, then checked the 311 & figured one of the kids had hit the dish playing :( Came here before going out & screwing something up & found out it wasn't just me...

Thanks to all on here!

Well, lot of HD channels back,but still LOTS of channels still out. Some show total lost then change to partial loss, but goes to blank screen. The number online now(7:00am)are about the same as were online at 11:00 pm last night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)