SES1 3764V

mwdxer1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 3, 2015
Seaside Oregon
For some odd reason, I when I re-scanned SES1 recently, I found about everything else on the Vertical side, but no 3764. The Pansat 9500 finds the frequency and I am getting 85% which is about the same as the rest. But the receiver claims' No Program Found". Anyone else having issues with 3764V? Thanks.

I don't find that odd at all?
Do a manual scan for any frequency you have numbers for that didn't show up in the scan.
If it still doesn't come in.....
Then it would be odd to me...!!

That one shows a symbol rate of 2733 should show up in a manual scan. Some receivers will skip over narrow band TPs like that sometimes when there is another TP close by. Can you select 3KHz increments as opposed to 5KHz in your receiver? Might help finding those in a blind scan.

I have a commercial grade LNB. It does okay all the way down to 1000 SR. But I will try to do that one by hand. The rest of the low SR's I get fine.Thanks. I am using the old Pansat 9500. Maybe I should try the older Pansat 9000.
I played around with the SR and found it locked right in when I changed it to 2732 rather than 2734. It is nice to know that in the future if I cannot get a channel to lock, even though the signal is 85%, equal to everything else. Thanks again for the suggestion. By the way it did not lock on 2733, but it locked right away on 2732.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)