Should SatelliteGuys Report from CEDIA?!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scott Greczkowski said:
I am looking forward to meeting you Ilya! I hope you bring a digital camera. :)
I certainly will! Any specific requests from the forum members? What would you like to see?

I don't think there is a deadline. It can even be purchased on site for $60.

You'll have another $20 as soon as Paypal emails me my password (It's been so long since I used Paypal).

Just realized I've been freeloading all these months.... I donated to DBSTalk just before your. um, divorce there, and plum forgot to support you here. A thousand apologies....

If you haven't gotten a hotel...good luck! I registered for cedia expo a month ago and it was looking slim then. It's a good time. Around 4 every day the major vendors wheel out the kegs. Than off to the local bars around the corner. ; ) The expo was really great last year and I'm looking forward to it. Hope to see those of you going there!

briansanders007 said:
If you haven't gotten a hotel...good luck! I registered for cedia expo a month ago and it was looking slim then.
Yep, that's what I am looking at right now... Looks like 99% of the reserved hotels are sold-out! I think I'd better check with some of them directly...

We are now up to $470, THANK YOU!!!

I lucked out on the Hotel, I have a friend I know who is also going, I will be bringing a pillow and blanket and sleeping on the floor in the room. I will be paying for part of the room, so it works out for both of us. (Of course my back will be mad at me later but I don't care I get to see toys!) :D

$500 should be enough and if it isnt I should be paying for part of it, I just didn't have the full money to go. Things have been tight at home I have been helping out my dad who has been out of work plus the last two weeks we have been taking care of my father in law who was in the hospital because of his problems with Diabetes. Normally I have a nice cushin built up, but when family is in need I take care of family. And I guess you guys are like my SatelliteGuys family because you were here to help me go. I will do me best to bring you the best satellite coverage. :)

Thanks again!

If you need any more just let us know.

You run the best forum site for satellite technology on the web. The fact that you are always breaking the news first before anyone else is one of the many reasons this site is the way it is today.

While I haven't donated yet (the move strapped us and we will be closing on the house this Friday, so a nice check coming our way) I will try to make it up to Indy for this. You said you will be there for the weekend right? Ilya, are you doing the same? I can make a day trip out of Indy. It's only an hour and a half from me.

Yup my plane will be ariving in Indy at 9:07am on Friday the 10th, I will then be leaving at 7:30am on Sunday the 12th.

I will be posting my contact number in the pub members are before I leave just incase some of you guys want to meet up. :)

I am also planning on attending the AVSForum party on Friday night, I hear David throws a good party. :D

To those who are coming down I look forward to meeting you!!

Neutron said:
You said you will be there for the weekend right? Ilya, are you doing the same? I can make a day trip out of Indy. It's only an hour and a half from me.
I am planning to arrive late in the afternoon on Friday and will be at the Show all day Saturday. May stay through Sunday - not sure about that yet.

If you are there, you can might able to easily find Ilya and me. We will be wearing the shirts you see below. :)

Attachments

• shirt_back_fixed.jpg
    shirt_back_fixed.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 152
Scott Greczkowski said:
I lucked out on the Hotel, I have a friend I know who is also going, I will be bringing a pillow and blanket and sleeping on the floor in the room. I will be paying for part of the room, so it works out for both of us. (Of course my back will be mad at me later but I don't care I get to see toys!) :D
So what hotel did you end up getting then?

I know of the frustration on finding a hotel in Indy. My company holds the largest convention in Indiana 2x a year and we buy almost every hotel room available in the greater Indy area. Trying to find a spare room during those periods is next to impossible unless you know someone.

I believe it is the Holiday Inn Express (I know it has Express in the name) :)

Again nothing fancy especially since I will sleeping on the floor. :D

Scott - I'm piss poor right now, but popped in my share. Keep it in the till if you're > 500 already.

I thought I replied to this earlier (I know I typed a reply... must not have hit send... it was a crazy day at the office)

Anyways Thanks again Hancox! We are still not at $500 but are close enough. :)

Is anyone else from the site going? Again I will post my number in the pub area before I go so if you are going you can get in contact with me. :D

Scott Greczkowski said:
I believe it is the Holiday Inn Express (I know it has Express in the name) :)

Again nothing fancy especially since I will sleeping on the floor. :D

If it's the same one as we stayed in last year... there is an awsome 24hr omlet house accross the street. Steak and eggs 4.99. The place just rocks. This year we got a room by the airport. : ( We should have flown but it always makes for a nice road trip... even if we do live in Nebraska. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts