Should SatelliteGuys Report from CEDIA?!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Indiana (well, Kentuckiana if you want to get technical). What convention does your company hold cdru?

Most hotels do nowadays. I would think you could hook up your laptop somewhere at the convention. Perhaps if you tell whomever that you are a reporter for the site (since you will be anyway) they can hook you up.

There is a press room, so I can probably use the Internet in there. :) If not I can do regular AOL dialup (yuck) :D

I know courtyard now offers free broadband... They used to charge but stopped it. I think others have stopped as well and decided to make it a part of their service to appeal better to the guests

Nope we are only off by $20 though, no biggie. :)

I really hope DirecTV has the new Big Dish at the show. Although we could see the first photos of it on the 30th as that is when CEDIA puts out most press releases for new products being shown at the show.

Scott Greczkowski said:
I just hope they have high speed internet access. :)
I beleive all Holiday Inn Expresses have free internet. If you can't find any, walk across the street to the Westin and/or Marriott.

I also just remembered that I have broadband access on my cell phone as well through Verizon. :)

The few times I have used it, it has worked well, I was able to surf plus listen to the SatelliteGuys Radio Broadband stream with no problem. :D

Just need to remember to bring my cell phone charger. :D

Scott Greczkowski said:
I also just remembered that I have broadband access on my cell phone as well through Verizon. :)

The few times I have used it, it has worked well, I was able to surf plus listen to the SatelliteGuys Radio Broadband stream with no problem. :D

Just need to remember to bring my cell phone charger. :D

Be careful many plans have a per kbyte charge when connected to a computer (i.e. not surfing on the phone).

Looks like because of the county screwing us on taxes when we closed on the house I won't have the money to get the pass to CEDIA. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.