Sign the C41W Wireless Client Close to Being Released?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I wonder how the reliability of this will compare to the Hopper (which runs off of someone's own network). Does this wireless use the same frequencies that a routers use?
No, it's its own network. Relies on itself vs someone else's home network

No, it's its own network. Relies on itself vs someone else's home network

How is the picture quality? Also how responsive is it? For example, pause, rewind, forward...ect...is it good like the original receivers?

How is the picture quality? Also how responsive is it? For example, pause, rewind, forward...ect...is it good like the original receivers?

Picture quality is the same as any normal receiver. As for speed it's not as fast as a newer genie. It's pretty much like using a C-31. It's not as bad as the older HDDVRS though.

What do you have to do to get a c41? Also fireman do you have same install company as I do here across the river?

No, there is no official release date for any areas other than those already being used for the trial.

We asked at CES and were told they are in limited area testing and they have no firm rollout date to the rest of the country, but were hoping for end of spring.

The guy who did my install told me they do the entire area but forget the company name

I'm set up to get a Hr44 and 3 C41w clients this Tuesday. I'll let you know how the C41W's work out

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Just wanted to update my experience with the c41w's after a week with them. So I had my c31's replaced by the c41w's and all I can say is WOW! These things are by far more snappier than the c31's and about on par with my old HR34. I had 3 installed along with my HR44. After pairing the c41w's with the video bridge I have not had one hiccup or issue. The tv in my basement is the furthest from the video bridge at about 60 ft!
So yesterday I finally took down all my coaxial cable I had running on the outside of my house. I'm now able to put the tv exactly where I want to in the basement. It's amazing how far along technology has came in the last 7 years when I first had D installed. So to say the least in my own opinion I highly recommend the c41w's!

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Just wanted to update my experience with the c41w's after a week with them. So I had my c31's replaced by the c41w's and all I can say is WOW! These things are by far more snappier than the c31's and about on par with my old HR34. I had 3 installed along with my HR44. After pairing the c41w's with the video bridge I have not had one hiccup or issue. The tv in my basement is the furthest from the video bridge at about 60 ft! So yesterday I finally took down all my coaxial cable I had running on the outside of my house. I'm now able to put the tv exactly where I want to in the basement. It's amazing how far along technology has came in the last 7 years when I first had D installed. So to say the least in my own opinion I highly recommend the c41w's! Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Awesome report.

mini genie.JPG

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)