Sign the C41W Wireless Client Close to Being Released?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
i live in rural kentucky with lack of high speed internet :( sadly... so how much is this equipment with a new install as I am getting ready to install directv

As a new customer you usually get a Genie and up to three C41 clients free. No-one knows for sure what the price will be if one (or more) C41Ws are included.

And you don't need internet for this system to work.

i live in rural kentucky with lack of high speed internet :( sadly... so how much is this equipment with a new install as I am getting ready to install directv

You can check out either Exede http://www.exede.com/ or HughesNet Gen4 http://gen4.hughesnet.com/ for satellite internet & bundle either one with Directv. Personally,I'd lean more towards Exede because they have unlimited data between 12am & 5am late night free zone(3am to 8am early bird free zone if you get the Exede Evolution plan). Exede has severe data caps,depending on what plan you'd get,outside of those hours. HughesNet isn't much better & doesn't offer unlimited data at any time. I'd completely bypass Dish Net Satellite Internet because it is very restrictive on data caps.

Both weaknees and solid signal are giving a price of $99 for the video bridge and then another $99 for each C41W. Of course they may be wrong.....

It's hard telling, what we're being told is March 13th is the launch and and 3 wireless clients counting installing them is a flat $99 so I would think since they're relying on the wireless bridge this would be included with the $99

It's hard telling, what we're being told is March 13th is the launch and and 3 wireless clients counting installing them is a flat $99 so I would think since they're relying on the wireless bridge this would be included with the $99

You are also talking about ordering from Directv versus ordering 3rd party. I imagine 3rd party it is $99.00 per piece.

Yes, and I think availability from DirecTV nationally is 3-15

As much as I'm interested in the wireless client & have made such a big deal about it,it looks like if I want to keep both of my HR24 DVR's along with my H25 & H24 receivers,it would be better just to get the HR44 Genie alone to replace my HR22 & a SWM-16 multi-switch to make it all work. I don't have any place to put a client,wireless or otherwise.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)