Sign the C41W Wireless Client Close to Being Released?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Yes

*Let me clarify, this is a D* site but 1 that is not available without login credentials.

Last edited:
Knowing that the wireless bridge can control more than one wireless client,how much would the extra clients cost?

That's a good question. I'm assuming the $99 is an upgrade fee for the wireless client(s).

This c/p makes me think the upgrade fee covers 3 of them:

[SUP]1 [/SUP]Requires a Wireless Genie Mini for each additional TV or a DIRECTV Ready TV. Limit 3 remote viewings per Genie HD DVR at a time.

That's a good question. I'm assuming the $99 is an upgrade fee for the wireless client(s). This c/p makes me think the upgrade fee covers 3 of them: [SUP]1 [/SUP]Requires a Wireless Genie Mini for each additional TV or a DIRECTV Ready TV. Limit 3 remote viewings per Genie HD DVR at a time.

You are correct

It is $99 for the wireless bridge and then $99 for each client.

It's a flat $99, not $99 for the bridge and $99 for the clients. According to my paper work it's all a flat fee of $99

Maybe that's for the initial bridge & ONE wireless client,but how about if you want up to THREE wireless clients? I would imagine that each extra wireless client would require an individual price.

i live in rural kentucky with lack of high speed internet :( sadly... so how much is this equipment with a new install as I am getting ready to install directv

It's a flat $99, not $99 for the bridge and $99 for the clients. According to my paper work it's all a flat fee of $99
Both weaknees and solid signal are giving a price of $99 for the video bridge and then another $99 for each C41W. Of course they may be wrong.....

It's not required but it's strongly recommended. You miss out on a lot of features without it.

Yes, no problem as long as the receiver is SWM-capable.

...and of course you need a Genie also (which needs SWM anyway)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)