signal strength

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Hello Guys.

I am a newbie as well. I have a client who owns a home in Jamaica and is looking to get us programming there. After reading this thread am I correct that he will only get the 101 sat, and that he will only get low 50's for signal strength?

That being said does anyone have a better solution for Sat on Jamaica?

I also need better internet speeds. Does anyone know of a reliable Satellite internet provider that covers the Island?

Thanks

I am in Jamaica Too

hello everyone.i have a 4ft round dish i am getting quite a number of channels with a signal strength of 57% but i cant get cnn fox news msnbc and some others.do you think a 6ft dish would be better..better signal strength.i am a subscriber and i am in jamaica. thanks...

I have also subscribed to Dishnetwork. are you seeing SAT 119? I am only seeing SAT 110 right now. Where are you and what type of reveiver/LNB do you have?

Hello Guys.

I am a newbie as well. I have a client who owns a home in Jamaica and is looking to get us programming there. After reading this thread am I correct that he will only get the 101 sat, and that he will only get low 50's for signal strength?

That being said does anyone have a better solution for Sat on Jamaica?

I also need better internet speeds. Does anyone know of a reliable Satellite internet provider that covers the Island?

Thanks

You gotta be more clear!
You are in the Village of Jamaica, NY...nexta Queens where the trains change........correct?
This place is not far from Floralpaklanguyland, NY....out by Belmont,,,,,.right?

"The island" you refer to is surrounded by Long Island Sound and the Atlantic Ocean?
You are not in the East Indies, south of Florida?

Right? And you are asking about Directv equipment? Right?

Joe

Last edited:
You gotta be more clear!
You are in the Village of Jamaica, NY...nexta Queens where the trains change........correct?
This place is not far from Floralpaklanguyland, NY....out by Belmont,,,,,.right?

"The island" you refer to is surrounded by Long Island Sound and the Atlantic Ocean?
You are not in the East Indies, south of Florida?

Right? And you are asking about Directv equipment? Right?

Joe

Joe, I think he is talking about Jamaica-mon. ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts