signing off for a final time.......

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Dang, you sure fooled me, but when someone does something for so long, it is hard not to do it anymore.

APRIL FOOLS!

Seriously guys...do you really think I'd leave that abruptly? Heck I answered questions right before this was posted.

The Toronto reason I really liked but no passport so I couldnt go ;)

But honestly other than the part about leaving most of what I wrote is true. You guys who have been here for a while know what I am talking about. I was doing some searching here on the board and stumbled upon the "Equity sold...channels will be leaving...all gone now" thread and after reading all the posts it was sad. It was like seeing someone with a terminal disease dying a slow death. I know alot of us got into FTA mainly because of Equity Broadcasting and their channels.

This time of year is always a sad time because all the college sports feeds we had all go into hibernation for the summer. With pro-sports having fibre at the stadium the feeds are few and far between. So honestly the dish will stay on a spot for 2-3 days at a time because its sad to scan a satellite like 74, 85, 105 or even 91 and come up with nothing on the blind scan.

Someone above said it best "FTA is an addiction" and well, yeah it is. So I honestly couldn't leave because I still have stuff to learn. Plus most of you are like family to me (even the ones that annoy me) ;) so I really couldnt leave.

On a side note...the people who dont register must love ads. I was logged off completely and did view it as a guest. The ads were annoying as hell. Drove me nuts

So yeah I got some of you good :)

Tony

You had me!

Well MR.Iceberg i have just started in this hobby and now you are leaving well just my luck, i think its me i run everyone off sory.
well i hope you dont let all of that knowledge go to wast as i mite need it so i have a idea right a book on (FTA for dummy's) and put all of your knuwledge on paper.
well iam sad to see you go,so good luck on what ever you do.

life is to short so just go fishing
mrmeandu (rick)

OK my bad MR.Iceberg you got me i shood have read in to it better, I ws starting to tearup to think you was going to sign off and not be a part of the family aney more.

yes i do now that i read forth and found that i was just had thx lol.

Mrmeandu,

You will have to bare with us, we are a "CRAZY" bunch! :D Just understand that we always mean well and we hope to never give bad advice. We can be wrong or misguided at times, but we are generally quickly corrected by our co-members. So always read the follow-up conversations and posts. You'll grow to love us (someday) LOL! We have a lot of fun with this hobby and there is always someone here that can help with a Q? Somebody always has a handle on one subject or another and if we don't, we frequently go searching for the answers to help you.

Glad you came in and hope you have a blast here!

RADAR

P.S. Don't forget, most of us are sick and twisted! LOL!

OK now since this thread has been revived --- The other side of the TITLE means that Iceberg is going to sit at his computer 24/7 and never sign off again! That just sounds RIGHT.

POP

POP,

Do you mean to infer that Ice actually signed off (once)? I thought that the power just went out due to an unexpected Hurricane in Minnesota or something? LOL! :D

RADAR

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)