Sirius Channel Update 2/07

charper1

Bourbon Tester
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 18, 2004
I'm Nationwide
I was just scanning a bit today and noticed since the last channel update that The Who channel moved to 29 as expected, but the title bar shows it as Punk, which we have never had in any pure form, although highly desired. Any one know why this title exists? Were we going to get it? but...........

Great 1st your confirmation and my buddy called and said he heard them talking about it on the 1st Wave channel. Which begs the question. why no active promotion on many of the other channels like Faction and Octane? Hell, how about on the Sirius website? Thanks Rich!

Great 1st your confirmation and my buddy called and said he heard them talking about it on the 1st Wave channel. Which begs the question. why no active promotion on many of the other channels like Faction and Octane? Hell, how about on the Sirius website? Thanks Rich!

To update myself, my buddy in DFW heard it again; saying 4/1/07 Sunday morning at 3am. He did not catch if they said EDT or not, but that makes some sense; that would be midnight PDT. At at least there is another ad for it.

Well Avediswolf; I guess it just you and me. Two more days.

Finally gave it a listen this morning.
I honestly expected a channel where every other song was by Green Day or some other mainstream top 40 "punk" group. ( Not that I don't like those groups, but can here them on other channels on a regular basis )

But I actucally like this channel, I've heard alot of stuff I never heard before.

I agree, it is nice and like anything new it needs only minor tweaking. Additionally here is hoping they now do not mess with Faction. I am really hoping Marky Ramone's Punk Rock Blitzkrieg doesn't get axed and the the channel as a whole doesn't go more rap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts