Sirius deal at target

minorthr

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jun 8, 2004
earth
I saw in the Target ad this sunday that they have a Sirius radio with car kit for $69. From the picture it looks like the XACT XTR Receiver. You can read more about the radio here

Looks like its normally like $100.

Also it might qualify for the $50 rebate making it $19 and I think you also get like a $5 gift card for target with it.

>>Currently any Sirius radio is eligible for the $50 rebate

if that is the case then the $49.95 PNP3 at Sears is a good deal
..Dale

Confessions from a Sirius addict (Boo Hoo!)

Just FYI: Up until June of 2004, I thought one would have to be a complete and total fool to SUBSCRIBE to any radio service. Then I got my Chrysler 300C with the Sirius satellite radio built in. I just loved the car then and still do. I took my sweet time activating the radio though - I thought it was a big waste. Finally the 1 year free deal sank in, so I decided to give it a try. I quickly learned that Sirius was something I could NOT live without!! I now have 2 of the Audiovox PNP2's with a boombox, etc., a Terk outdoor antenna so that I can listen while I am on my porch, etc., etc. I was thrilled when E* picked up the Sirius music channels - I really like both and having them together is just the best of both worlds for me.

The bottom line: If you can get a good deal on a Sirius receiver ... Go For It!!!

da Doug

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts