Sirius Radio Connections?

Weezknight

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 10, 2006
Philly 'Burbs, PA
From reading most of the posts here, it seems that a lot of people tend to suggest the FM modulators for connecting the Sirius radios in the cars. My wife and I are thinking about joining the Satellite radio game, and one of our cars has a cassette player in it still. Do all of the Sirius radios have outputs that can be used with the cassette adapters? Has anyone had any experience using these? Any help is appreciated.

Yes, you can use a cassette adapter for your Sirius radio. Most of the Sirius radios, if not all, have an audio out jack. That's what you would use with your cassette adapter.

Thanks for the quick reply. I think that's what we'll do on that car, instead of installing all of the modulator stuff.

In addition, anyone ever have any problems with their antenna getting stolen or anything like that?

I'm stuck with FM modulation as my only option-no cassette player, and no aux in jacks in the back. I need something stronger, I get a lot of static!! And it looks very difficult to get back there to do one of those wired FM relay things.

I'm stuck with FM modulation as my only option-no cassette player, and no aux in jacks in the back. I need something stronger, I get a lot of static!! And it looks very difficult to get back there to do one of those wired FM relay things.

I'd buy this: http://www.tss-radio.com/sirius-wired-modulator-relay-p-118.html and if you feel it is too complicated or do not have the right tools, go to a Circuit City or Best Buy or the like and have them install it for you. No more static.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)