Sirius signal down... anybody else?

mlb

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 22, 2005
Kettering, Ohio
This happened as I was driving home from dinner out. I then tried it on my home unit and the same deal... no signal. Anybody else seeing this?

Yep, same thing here in Knoxville, TN.. was driving, listening to 70s on 7, and it went dead for about 2 seconds, came back, and then went dead again. Wonder what's up?

Sean

Well... this sucks. I just installed it today in my car, was really listening for the first time (showing it off to the wife who thinks I'm crazy to buy it)...

Same thing here in NC. Both radios acquiring signal. Called Sirius customer care and get a busy signal after picking which language I want.

Both radios now working. Don't know what happened. Surely we will receive a $0.02 credit for that downtime.

j/k

I've been having trouble listening online for the last couple of days. I've seen more server down or timed out issues that I care to mention and it's starting to tick me off because I use it all the time when I'm at work. Wondering if they putting more resources into their premium online listening site than their regular player. Guess that's what I get for not extending my subscription.

Their on-line streaming is currently down for me. Anybody else unable to listen on-line?

It now works for me using IE but still doesn't work on FF. I always used to listen to it on FF. This is the case for every one of my computers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)