Sirius wont give up getting me back as a customer

I dropped my JVC unit on the garage floor and it wouldn't pick up the signal. When I called to cancel they offered me a free radio not to quit. I said fine, but on one condition, does this free radio have a home docking station, they said yes, but they were out of them and call back in a few days and they would have them. A few days later I got my freebie so I called to turn on and get a docking station. They stuck me $15 to switch radios then told me that the free modle they sent me was a vechile only modle. I was pi**ed. I do most of my listening in the house. So I canceled. After about a week I went to the Shack and bought a $69 unit for $49, coughed up the $15 and was quite happy. About a week later the unit kept going off and on so I took it back to the Shack and they replaced it with no problem. When I called to activate the "new" one, boom $15 again. I told them that I shouldn't have to and wasn't paying the fee because the unit was defective. The woman gave me some lip then said she had to talk to a supervisor. The fee was waved. About 3 weeks later I tuned on the unit and it popped. The display was discolored like a broken plasma TV screen. Off to the Shack I went, they took care of me, I then called to activate the new "new" one. I told the gentleman right off the bat what had happened and that I was not paying another fee, he said no problem and 5 minutes later I was listening Jimi Hendrix and all has been fine. I am waiting for baseball season to see how their broadcast are. That will factor in my decision to renew or not. I have to admit that I did miss my classical music at night and that's the main reason I went back. That is my experience with Sirius/XM.:rolleyes:

I just dropped them now, they offered two months free, what would two months free do to make me change my mind. I wish they would just say OK your account is canceled.

eh yesterday they called me again...and today they did too

I put the phone up to the TV and let them listen to the hockey game :)

I finally cave in a while ago....

Had broken radio Orginal Audiovox Xpress

they kept calling me I finally said ...

I have a new jeep so I dont have anything installed ot use it. I have a built in sirius tuner I will probably jsut turn on instead.

What I got was

Free radio ( the pretty color screen Xpress )
5 months for 20
120 dollar premium install card
Autokit and new home kit ( did not ask for the home kit )

What they asked of me 5 dollars in change for shipping and 1 year commitment.

I had to say ok.

I finally cave in a while ago....

Had broken radio Orginal Audiovox Xpress

they kept calling me I finally said ...

I have a new jeep so I dont have anything installed ot use it. I have a built in sirius tuner I will probably jsut turn on instead.

What I got was

Free radio ( the pretty color screen Xpress )
5 months for 20
120 dollar premium install card
Autokit and new home kit ( did not ask for the home kit )

What they asked of me 5 dollars in change for shipping and 1 year commitment.

I had to say ok.
I tried to cancel over a year ago but ever time I call they give me credits. I had 2 radios for about half this time and I will have paid about $48 over this time which will take to about the middle of april. I'll call again in april and get the 5 months for $20 again. they still call and send me emails to reactivate my 2nd radio and I keep telling them I sold it on ebay , they just don't give up. But the good news is if you want to keep the service just call and cancel and you get some credits.

It might of helped that at one point I did have like 10 XM tuners

4 jeeps , 1 in my brothers maxima , 2 in my NY home and 3 down in florida ( 2 inside the home ) 1( out in my home office )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)