Sirius/XM app reviews

on my htc hero the signal cuts out, then comes back on. what gives?
My FroYo based Nexus One has similar behavior. It's extremely frustrating. I'd call Sirius but I have a feeling that'd be about as productive as asking my 5-month old daughter what she thinks I should do. Odds are she'd just put the phone in her mouth, drool, then smile.

I just downloaded this app to my iTouch and Blackberry and have not had any connection issues with either.

My 7 day trial is running out and I was looking on the interwebs for a promo code for the online service....

I know it is only $2.99/mo to add to my existing subscription but if anyone has a good promo code to save me some sheckles I would appreciate it.

I just tried out the new FroYo version, and it is a HUGE improvement over the previous one. There's no more constant disconnects like there were with 2.1, and no more constant loops like there were with 2.2 (before the upgrade.) Now I fully endorse the Android version of this app. Yes, now everyone who was waiting for my approval can proceed..

Customer service pushy

I just called in to XM to verify that the 2.99 that I pay for the online computer use was the same as the one for cell phones, so I can d/l the app and use it without an addl. charge.

Thats all ....

After finally getting to someone that I could talk to, 4-5 minutes thru prompts, then I get a gal that I had a hard time understanding.

She wants my recvr ID's, I told her they are in cars.
She asks if I could get the VIN instead.
Also in car.

I already had told her what I wanted (see above) but she still pushed for me to get my recvr ID's.

I found them online, which she could have also.

However, for what I needed to know she needed NONE of this info.
I understand she needed to verify who I was, but after I gave her my zip code and the first radio number, she should have known.

After she finally answered my question, with a Yes it's all part of the online stuff you pay for.
She then went on to send me out a new radio , which I told her three times I didn't want, she eventually figured out that I didn't want it.

I tried to hang up politely, but kept getting the "Anything Else we can do" So I told her that the Automated system to reach a live person was terrible, which it was.

Finally was able to hang up and d/l this app and verify that it is working fine ....
The first time I tried it, it did the repeat thing, I changed channel and it has worked great since.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts