SIRIUS Yahoo! Widget Issue?

LER

Supporter / Pub Member / Server Weenie
Original poster
Sep 28, 2003
Round Rock, TX US
Since Friday, I'm can't seem to get my Y! Widget for SIRIUS to log in. Any one else seeing this?

(I got SIRIUS in my new car, so want to compare SIRIUS and XM for work listening).

Thanks!

I like Stream_ON better than the Yahoo widget. Of course, you working mainly on UNIX this might be an issue.

I actually have a Windows XP_64 box as my work computer so a .NET app is fine. I'll try it out.

Thanks for the pointer.

LER

Have you updated to the latest versions of both items? I am running Sirius via Yahoo Widget right now and every day. Hope this helps.

Yahoo Widgets v4.05.184

Sirius Tuner Widget v2.1.5 (do not use other company releases)
Found here: Welcome to neoscrib.com

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    25.4 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:
No luck. Still getting login failed.

(with the versions you cite above, 2.1.5 of the Sirius widget, and 4.05.184 of the engine).

Thanks, though.

Hmm. sounds like you may need to clear out you Sirius Widget reg line. and start clean. I have had to do this once when Sirius actually made a system change that kind of "screws" with these apps.

Make sure your username and password are correct within the Widget by going into the preferences dialog and physically typing over the current username and password.

If that doesn't work then try deleting the Registry value "token" which can be found under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Yahoo\WidgetEngine\Widgets\[Sirius Tuner] (Where [Sirius Tuner] is the filename of your copy of the Widget) then restart the Widget. The Widget will sign in to sirius.com using new credentials (not cached) and should work again.

If still doesn't work, remove all previous Registry and file references to the Widget from your computer and re-download the latest version from neoscrib.com.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts