siriusxm and dish music app gone this morning on the hopper 3

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
i woke up about 4am i checked my apps and see anything new is coming on there well siriusxm and dish music app is now gone.maybe they are going to be fixed both of them or both siriusxm and dish music is going to be in the new dish whole music app coming soon to the hopper 3 i do not know what is going on.pandora app is still screwed up when you try to fast forward to another song the app will want to shut down.

your friend

Allen bluegras culver
streator,illinois

i woke up about 4am i checked my apps and see anything new is coming on there well siriusxm and dish music app is now gone.maybe they are going to be fixed both of them or both siriusxm and dish music is going to be in the new dish whole music app coming soon to the hopper 3 i do not know what is going on.pandora app is still screwed up when you try to fast forward to another song the app will want to shut down.

your friend

Allen bluegras culver
streator,illinois

Please send me a PM with your Account# and 4 digit pin#. Can you please let me also know if this is affecting more than one receiver in your home, if you have more than one. Is there a 3 digit error message when going to these channels or is it skipping past the channels? And What happens when you enter the specific channel number on the remote vs looking on the guide? And what does it say at the top of the channel guide, All channels, My Channels, HD channels, Etc., when you press the guide button?

we are down to 13 apps on the hopper 3 dvr i know we are suppose to three to five more apps coming this year,so dish why are you keep getting rid of apps on the hopper 3 could it be something that there alot of bugs in them?with the hire of 100 or more people in june at the new place in denver i think it is time for dish to put alot more efffort on getting rid of these bugs on the hopper 3 and work on getting apps done at the same time.there ought to be some third party folks who could develop some apps for the hopper 3.we know so far that is coming is youtube,dish arcade,dish whole home music, when you listen to the siriusxm app the sound on it sounded horrible try listening with a bluetooth vizio 5.1 surround sound systems in my own opinion the siriusxm music channels should be broadcasted @ 128kbps. or higher.the dish music channels are broadcasted @128kpbs.

Last edited:
Reactions: WiCkeDuDe
Just checked my Hopper 3 & Joey4k and both are missing Facebook App, all of the Game Apps and both the Sirius app & Dish Music App. Down to 10 apps on the Joey4k and 11 on the Hopper 3 (Joey4k doesn't have the Netflix app yet). Jay

Just checked my Hopper 3 & Joey4k and both are missing Facebook App, all of the Game Apps and both the Sirius app & Dish Music App. Down to 10 apps on the Joey4k and 11 on the Hopper 3 (Joey4k doesn't have the Netflix app yet). Jay
same thing what is going on?could it be this software release or they plan on updating these apps?

looks kind of i think that are going to be updating these apps and also work on the facebook and twitter ones also.

Working on mine, and as far as I know there are no upcoming changes to those apps.
their gone on my hopper 3 dvr it started yesterday i wonder how many of our other members are experencing the same problem as mine

Facebook, Social, and MLB Network apps are being removed in phases. This started on 4/28 and will be completed by 5/19. The SirusXM app does not appear on the list of apps that I have. Will try to get some more information.

Facebook, Social, and MLB Network apps are being removed in phases. This started on 4/28 and will be completed by 5/19. The SirusXM app does not appear on the list of apps that I have. Will try to get some more information.
thanks zach i appreciate it very much i was wondering what was going on?i thought it had to do with my hopper 3. please keep us up to date on going on with these apps. ;-) zach also the dish music app is gone and the pandora app is messed up when you try to fast forward to another song the app stops and shuts off.

Allen bluegras

Last edited:
Just use the same apps on your cell or tablet... or Xbox One/PS4... or Streaming Box/Smart TV They are way better on those platforms anyway. Dish can keep their crappy apps as far as I am concerned.

Are they removing the channels too? I don't see the point of having the app and channels unless the app gets a better stream rate since its going thru internet (which I would like). Please advise. I am going to be very upset if you are removing the channel.

Are they removing the channels too? I don't see the point of having the app and channels unless the app gets a better stream rate since its going thru internet (which I would like). Please advise. I am going to be very upset if you are removing the channel.

No- the channels are not being removed, the apps will just no longer be supported.

i am thinking that dish is working on a majority of apps maybe they all need to be updated maybe its been a while since they have been updated.,

which apps if any might be coming back tommorow morning?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts