Please reply by conversation.
I'm not talking about satellite.
I'm talking about Pandora, iheart .
Leave your TV off.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

And majority rules!
Bye bye apps.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active
As a business owner how I wish you were right. Unfortunately we survive not on majority but on any and every scrap we can muster.

And that forces us into decision we probably shouldn't make.

I.E. Dish's ( or not, I guess we are playing that game) venture into this realm.

Minority opinions are no longer allowed here it seems. You will be burned at the stake...
You made my night... but please don't get upset if I disagree with you tomorrow. (Just playin on your truth....)

Some of these people act like 16 year old kids. And it's hard not responding the same way.

You made my night... but please don't get upset if I disagree with you tomorrow. (Just playin on your truth....)

Some of these people act like 16 year old kids. And it's hard not responding the same way.
Tell me old wise one,
What good does this Sirius App benifit the Hopper Series?
Type in channel 99 and your entire channel list pops up.
So what will you be missing by not having this completely pointless nitch feature?
Pandora App, sure why not. But not necessary, Not when 95% of the world's population doesn't rely on a Satellite television provider to provide the world its Pandora, iheart, itunes streaming services.

Now since this topic is about Sirius, what seems to me is a bunch of live at home 16 year olds are having a hissy fit, because a pointless app was dropped and you are forced to press 99 to get the same exact music options as before.

Enough said.
Now continue piss and moan over absolutely nothing.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

When people ask me how they can get a lot of different and obscure Apps on their TV I recommend that they get a smart TV or a blu-ray player. :)
Or just do what the billions of others do,
Use your smart phone.
It uses like no Data to stream music, also they all now days have bluetooth connectivity.
So there isn't even a need to turn on your tv.
Even my 10 year old can turn the surround sound on , Bluetooth link her Phone, and blast Pandora until we can't take it anymore.
We don't even have one Dish Music channel in our Favorites list.

We also dropped all of our Sirius accounts because of the constant repetitive music.
Again Aux cable ,or Bluetooth in the car and Stream some more Pandora and iheart.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

As a business owner how I wish you were right. Unfortunately we survive not on majority but on any and every scrap we can muster.

And that forces us into decision we probably shouldn't make.

I.E. Dish's ( or not, I guess we are playing that game) venture into this realm.
You must not be very good at business then.
Or at least a business where customers are actually involved.

If I catered to every Allen, I would be broke.
I just spent over $20,000 just to have NFL ST and MLB EI for my customers.
That already almost paid itself off in 1 month.
That's just baseball, and not even close to the 2nd have of the season when my Business triples, and forget it football season, college and pro, CRAZY BUSY.
Most Sports bar goers want sports.
If I went with the minority and removed the sports and just played Satellite radio.
I would be Out of Business

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

I'm just thankful they're bringing out the ProApps app. Gonna make it a lot easier to request new apps and programming.......

Agreed! There is nothing wrong with disagreeing with my opinion or anyone else's. However it does indeed seem people on the site have turned into 16 year olds and will attack you over the most trivial of things. I have given it back a few times when Ive gotten it and they instantly start to whine about it and want to start the drama. The key is you can disagree without attacking and everyone has an valid opinion.

Now in the case of Bluegrass here he clearly wants his apps back and there is nothing wrong with that. Overlooking his lack of grammar in his posts :) his opinion is valid and he can have it. I personally think its weird to remove the apps from a receiver only a few months old but whats done is done. Hopefully they bring something back he can use. I dont mind much because I never really used the apps anyways as did most commenting here. Bluegrass might be taking a big far in how upset he is but he is entitled to be upset if he chooses. Its a bigger issue to him then most of us but thats not a reason to attack him.

Agreed! There is nothing wrong with disagreeing with my opinion or anyone else's. However it does indeed seem people on the site have turned into 16 year olds and will attack you over the most trivial of things. I have given it back a few times when Ive gotten it and they instantly start to whine about it and want to start the drama. The key is you can disagree without attacking and everyone has an valid opinion.

Now in the case of Bluegrass here he clearly wants his apps back and there is nothing wrong with that. Overlooking his lack of grammar in his posts :) his opinion is valid and he can have it. I personally think its weird to remove the apps from a receiver only a few months old but whats done is done. Hopefully they bring something back he can use. I dont mind much because I never really used the apps anyways as did most commenting here. Bluegrass might be taking a big far in how upset he is but he is entitled to be upset if he chooses. Its a bigger issue to him then most of us but thats not a reason to attack him.
Well thank you very much i do not want to attack anyone here but i want to make sure to let my opinion know what is going on dish removing these apps. I have no problem with them removing them if that not that many people were using them at all.,if dish want to make real happy get me that dish whole home music app i would like to have tunein and iheart radio. If would be nice if you could use the app and type in the search area one of over 100,000 radio stations that tunein has right now and be honest with they are adding more and more radio stations streams everyday. I am still helping out radio stations to get onto tunein radio.which i do not mind doing i do two or three times a year looking for new websites and streams that need to be corrected on tunein and then i contact radio stations directly to have them correct their websites and add new streams to tunein's database of radio stations.So i am helping you guys out.

I still have SirusXM and Dish Music and Pandora apps, but lost Facebook app.

Why would some people lose the music feeds and not others?

Maybe you should re-read some of those recent posts to see that you've consistently been the attacker and not the victim. I will say that your posts are much nicer during the day than your posts at night are.

Talk about whining...

Read my post again until you understand then. Specifically the part about giving it back. I will say I care nothing of your opinion of me. Please feel free to add me to your ignore list.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)