siriusxm and dish music app gone this morning on the hopper 3

Status
Please reply by conversation.
guys the reason i am asking is because remember we asked zach from dish about siriusxm, and dish music and he was going to check on them for us.there two should be added back it is alot easy you can go to these two apps and you can listen to siriusxm and dish music instead of going to the guide each and every time.

which apps if any might be coming back tommorow morning?
Voom 4K App (+)
4 Bluegrass music apps, (back by popular demand *)
Dish CEO app. (You can contact Charlie 24/7 365 days a year with all your HD channel requests**)
Read disclosure below....
+ Not a chance in hell
* Yeah right We are trying to add customers.
** If you're Allen Bluegras, your emails with be deleted immediately.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

Reactions: osu1991
Voom 4K App (+)
4 Bluegrass music apps, (back by popular demand *)
Dish CEO app. (You can contact Charlie 24/7 365 days a year with all your HD channel requests**)
Read disclosure below....
+ Not a chance in hell
* Yeah right We are trying to add customers.
** If you're Allen Bluegras, your emails with be deleted immediately.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active
very funny :) i know what apps i would like to see on the hopper 3 dvr these ones i would like to see added and who knows when they will get added or who knows when it will happen dish whole home music app,hulu,amazon prime,spotify,slacker,
i am here to learn i know i can be a pain in the a$$ i know you guys can make rude comments to me i can take it you guys i have a sense a humor.

Sorry, but I don't need or want any of those apps as they are all available elsewhere. My Hopper is not an "app" box & doesn't need to be.
I disagree with you because there are certain apps would be perfect on the hopper. If you do not like what you got on the hopper 3 switch to directv ,and dish has a better dvr then directv does. Tunein and iheart i want to see on the hopper who would like to listen to over 100,000 radio stations from tunein. I listen to a bluegrass show out of washington dc at 2pm to listen for new bluegrass releases coming out real soon.,WAMU bluegrass country get all the new releases early so more and more listerners can listen to them.Try listening to siriusxm bluegrass junction they are so darn slow at getting all the new releases.Tunein adds new stations to their database everyday what i do three to four time a year i find radio stations that are not streaming on tunein. I contact them to lt them know about tunein and help them out by getting on there.I hope you guys understand i why i am so passionate getting these apps added to our lineup.

i disagree with you because there are certain apps would be perfect on the hopper if you do not like what you got hopper 3 switch to directv dish has a better dvr then directv does tunein and iheart i want to see on the hopper who would like to listen to over 100,000 radio stations from tunein i listen to a bluegrass show out of washington dc at 2pm to listen for new bluegrass releases coming out real soon.,WAMU bluegrass country get all the new releases early so more and more listerners can listen to them.try listening to siriusxm bluegrass junction they are so darn slow at getting all the new releases.tunein adds new stations to their database everyday what i do three to four time a year i find radio stations that are not streaming on tunein and i contact them to lt them know about tunein and help them out by getting on there .i hope you guys understand i why i am so passionate getting these apps added to our lineup.
Again with the world's longest sentence.
Periods and capitals.
Please.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

Was there a reason they are being removed or not supported? Don't really care personally but seems strange to roll out a new hopper with the apps them remove them not long after.

Was there a reason they are being removed or not supported? Don't really care personally but seems strange to roll out a new hopper with the apps them remove them not long after.
zach from dish says "certain ones are not supported." On my vizio 4ktv the facebook and twitter apps were not supported about three months ago.So i do not know what is going on and the siriusxm and dish music apps needs to come back.So i will check my apps in the morning and check what is going on.Wondering the same thing you are talking with dish rolling out a new hopper 3 why would you get rid of the apps on there would you want to add more not less?

Just checked my h3 and they are not there. I never really use the apps much but I do think I saw most of the ones you are referring to when I first got the h3.

Just checked my h3 and they are not there. I never really use the apps much but I do think I saw most of the ones you are referring to when I first got the h3.
dish took them off on 28th last month some of the apps are not supported and will never will be coming back.some might will.

I disagree with you because there are certain apps would be perfect on the hopper. If you do not like what you got on the hopper 3 switch to directv ,and dish has a better dvr then directv does. Tunein and iheart i want to see on the hopper who would like to listen to over 100,000 radio stations from tunein. I listen to a bluegrass show out of washington dc at 2pm to listen for new bluegrass releases coming out real soon.,WAMU bluegrass country get all the new releases early so more and more listerners can listen to them.Try listening to siriusxm bluegrass junction they are so darn slow at getting all the new releases.Tunein adds new stations to their database everyday what i do three to four time a year i find radio stations that are not streaming on tunein. I contact them to lt them know about tunein and help them out by getting on there.I hope you guys understand i why i am so passionate getting these apps added to our lineup.
As I mentioned there are so many alternatives (smart phone, smart tv, streaming box/streaming stick, game system, etc) that do apps so much better. If you don't have any of those just grab a cheap streaming stick like chromecast stick/roku stick/etc. for around $30. You'll not only have better/faster apps that were on the Hopper, you'll have way waaaaaaaaaaay more apps to choose from.

Reactions: peggy97850
The SiriusXM and DISH Music apps will not be returning.
then zach at least give us some more choices of music we can listen to like tunein and iheart.we need that dish whole home music app.stop taking channels away from us like mavtvhd.

then zach at least give us some more choices of music we can listen to like tunein and iheart.we need that dish whole home music app.stop taking channels away from us like mavtvhd.
Allen, let me remind you that Zach is a Dish employee and not one who makes those decisions. When you say 'we' you are really speaking 'you.' You seem to want things out of your television medium that far outdoes TV. Most of us simply want TV that works when we want it.

well guys i hope you guys understand i talked to a friend of mine @ dish and he told that dish removed those apps because of low usage which means not that many people used those apps.thats is dish is adding better apps to the hopper 3.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts