siriusxm and dish music app gone this morning on the hopper 3

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Well thank you very much i do not want to attack anyone here but i want to make sure to let my opinion know what is going on dish removing these apps. I have no problem with them removing them if that not that many people were using them at all.,if dish want to make real happy get me that dish whole home music app i would like to have tunein and iheart radio. If would be nice if you could use the app and type in the search area one of over 100,000 radio stations that tunein has right now and be honest with they are adding more and more radio stations streams everyday. I am still helping out radio stations to get onto tunein radio.which i do not mind doing i do two or three times a year looking for new websites and streams that need to be corrected on tunein and then i contact radio stations directly to have them correct their websites and add new streams to tunein's database of radio stations.So i am helping you guys out.

I wasn't inferring you were attacking at all bluegrass. Sorry if you took it that way.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts