SiruisXM for past subs for $25 plus/fees and tax for 6 months

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

DBSat

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 19, 2010
NC
I just went to there web site, and saw they had some promotion for past subs. I just entered my last name and radio ID, then it took me to a page that said for approx. $25 plus fee and tax, approx $30, 6 months of the select pkg...It will auto update after 6 months unless you call to cancel...I put in CC info and sent the activation signal and was up and running...Now I can listen to March Madness games in the truck, plus my other regular stations for 6 whole months, and won't break the bank...DB

Reactions: Mr Tony
I just went to there web site, and saw they had some promotion for past subs. I just entered my last name and radio ID, then it took me to a page that said for approx. $25 plus fee and tax, approx $30, 6 months of the select pkg...It will auto update after 6 months unless you call to cancel...I put in CC info and sent the activation signal and was up and running...Now I can listen to March Madness games in the truck, plus my other regular stations for 6 whole months, and won't break the bank...DB
Remember in 6 months to make whatever adjustments you need.
I'm thinking the Auto Update will definitely do that, but more than likely at the regular price, not the 25-30 your at now.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheKrell
FYI...That's correct! it will return to to the regular rip-off price...but just say I cannot afford the hi-price and then they will say, well we can give you 5 months for $25 plus tax and fee, and that is still a good deal if you really like the service which I do...Most OTA radio where I live sucks big time...

I've been getting XM on one radio in my truck for $15/month, but I went onto the XM website and opted for a $100/year agreement. It says the 2nd year will be $179, and at that point I'll probably drop it.

I am paying $89 plus tax per year and loyalties for the last 10 years with lots of different cars. Just call amd ask and they will give you. Never paid more then that.

Yeah I got a 5 months for $19.99 offer just now. I already have an All Access plan for $50 per 6 months so I only have my car radio activated and then all my other devices use streaming (Phone, Roku, etc.).

The other day I looked at my account online and had an offer for 6 months for $30. Called in asking for 6 months for $25 but they wouldn't give it to me. So I just went with mostly music for now. I know I'm not getting a deal. I'll try in a couple months. Maybe when they notice I'm not getting all the channels I could be maybe they will give me 6 months for $25

The other day I looked at my account online and had an offer for 6 months for $30. Called in asking for 6 months for $25 but they wouldn't give it to me. So I just went with mostly music for now. I know I'm not getting a deal. I'll try in a couple months. Maybe when they notice I'm not getting all the channels I could be maybe they will give me 6 months for $25
6 months for $30 isn't a deal ?

So they changed their deal from 25 to 30 and that's not a deal ..... wow.

Reactions: TheKrell
They switched my auto renew to a quarterly plan. At a glace it looks like about the same price I paid for six months last time but actually it's twice as high. Pay close attention.

Other alternatives for those who want an everyday low price Sirius XM package include the Basic and Basic Plus packages:
Basic $5.99/mo:
XM: http://www.siriusxm.com/packages/xmbasic
Sirius: http://www.siriusxm.com/packages/siriusbasic
SXM 2.0: http://www.siriusxm.com/packages/sxmbasic

Basic Plus $8.49/mo:
XM: http://www.siriusxm.com/packages/xmbasicplus
Sirius: http://www.siriusxm.com/packages/siriusbasicplus
SXM 2.0: http://www.siriusxm.com/packages/sxmbasicplus

Neither package includes baseball? NO SALE!!

Reactions: Tampa8
LOL, no discount package like that is going to include sports. But if you want MLB, if you have an XM radio you can still get the XM Select Package (which includes everything except Streaming, Howard, NASCAR, and NFL) for $19.99, $25, or $30 for 5 or 6 months. If you have a Sirius radio you can get Sirius Select (everything except Streaming, MLB, NHL, NBA, and PGA) for the same price. No matter which kind of radio, you can get All Access for $50 for 6 months which includes every channel and online streaming. Considering that these promo prices seem to almost always be available, for those who do want sports, it doesn't seem too bad. (I'd gladly pay much less for a package with no sports and no Howard, but including streaming and all the other channels, but of course the sports have to bundled into most packages.)

Reactions: Tampa8

Six Months $30? If you just don't want the service I get it that almost any price is no deal, but if you want the channels I'm missing how $30 isn't a deal. It's the one I presently have and getting alot of use out of the subscription.

Six Months $30? If you just don't want the service I get it that almost any price is no deal, but if you want the channels I'm missing how $30 isn't a deal. It's the one I presently have and getting alot of use out of the subscription.

You must not care about sound quality

Reactions: gdarwin
I hd stopped receiving these some time ago. I got an offer today that said I would receive MLB (I have Sirius) and I called to verify it. Unfortunately when the radio activated I could not receive MLB channels. i called again and was told I had received an XM mailing. I cancelled.

I hd stopped receiving these some time ago. I got an offer today that said I would receive MLB (I have Sirius) and I called to verify it. Unfortunately when the radio activated I could not receive MLB channels. i called again and was told I had received an XM mailing. I cancelled.

LOL, no discount package like that is going to include sports. But if you want MLB, if you have an XM radio you can still get the XM Select Package (which includes everything except Streaming, Howard, NASCAR, and NFL) for $19.99, $25, or $30 for 5 or 6 months. If you have a Sirius radio you can get Sirius Select (everything except Streaming, MLB, NHL, NBA, and PGA) for the same price. No matter which kind of radio, you can get All Access for $50 for 6 months which includes every channel and online streaming. Considering that these promo prices seem to almost always be available, for those who do want sports, it doesn't seem too bad. (I'd gladly pay much less for a package with no sports and no Howard, but including streaming and all the other channels, but of course the sports have to bundled into most packages.)

Ever hear of anyone getting these deals on 2 vehicles? Or are these just one off promos?

In my situation I was asked if I had any other vehicles that I wanted to activate under the offer. i would say ask to be sure but as my example shows you do not always get the right answer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts