Site issues

Your saying its up right now ?

I don't have it up at the moment, haven't seen in in awhile come to think of it ...

Yep, I just checked right now. The home page of Satellite Guys shows the staff online box with IIya, teachsac and Scott Greczkowski online. This is using the Satellite Guys Default style.

Staff Online.png

Well, I didn't know that so I failed to see it. In fact, since I have the Sidebar hidden, I never see it!
Correct .... you'll never see it with the sidebar gone ... I use to do that too, but I think when I leave the site and come back its back, so I quit messing with it.

As for Only seeing the Staff from Outside a forum, thats just what I seem to have figured out, not sure if its suppose to be that way.

Reactions: TheKrell
I am told Microsoft is fixed. I have just changed it back to them to help verify it is fixed. Anyone having any issues?
I can confirm that my old version of FF (38?) still shows no icons and I cannot post anything other than quoting somebody else. I cannot type any of my own remarks into the edit box.

But! Are you sitting down? I cranked up IE 11 just for grins and that still mostly works! Go figure.

Shall I clear cookies again in FF? OK, I'll go do that and see if it does anything... Nope; I can log in and now I have a "Stay logged in" checkbox. But if I check it, it does not work to keep me logged in next time I come to SG. And I cannot post any of my own material: just other people's posts. Who was it who told me to clear my cookies? :(

Last edited:
Reactions: charlesrshell