Site issues

While it may be fixed, it is still showing <head/> at the top of the code. And I can't figure out where its coming from... nor can Xenforo and ThemeHouse Support.

So I am going to be tinkering some more to see if I can figure it out.

I want this place running at its best for all. :D

There will be times the site is slow, or has issues, do not be alarmed.

Just got a "Bad Gateway" 502 ngix (or something like that)

Catfish here. Beef short ribs Sous vide’d for 48 hours last night. Not worth the trouble.

Now back to your regularly scheduled thread.

• Haha
Reactions: charlesrshell
Uh oh. We’re smoking a 14 lb turkey this Thanksgiving. Kamado Joe. But frees up the oven for other things. Happy wife….
It came out fine, I just discovered I didn't particularly like smoked turkey for Thanksgiving. Took like 12 hours to get it done. Used applewood charcoal, and trying to keep it around 225 degrees for that long isn't easy.

Scott, weirdness on my MacBook Pro. Safari there says “403 Forbidden” - “You don’t have permission to access this resource“ when I try accessing the site.

I even tried clearing my Caches. But I can get here with my iPhone.

edit: I can access it via FireFox and Chrome, so it isn't the MacBook Pro, just Safari. Hmmm…

edit, pt. deux: I went atomic on my Safari, cleared history as well, now I can access SatGuys with my MBP and Safari.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobby
Scott, with all your tinkering, it seems the "Mark as Read" button has disappeared.

edit: and having said that, now I'm seeing it again.
1668825496035.png
"Never mind..."

Scott, with all your tinkering, it seems the "Mark Thread Read" button has disappeared.
Should be back now.

I am going through the add ons and removing a lot of old ones as many of the add ons we have the functionality is now built into the software meaning we don't need the add ins anymore.

I guess Mark Thread Read was not one of them, so I put it back in again. :)