Site issues

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Morning guys. I haven’t touched anything today. I am not home but I will check the logs when I return from my family reunion tonight.

Wondering if it was something on the ISP or a DOS attack?

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

What hats?
1631977609358.png

I have the holiday themes turned off because I sometimes read SG on my ancient W7 32-bit 2GB computer where:

1. Animations such as snowflakes slow it to a crawl.
2. Firefox stopped getting updates AGES ago, I think because of missing SSE2 instructions.
3. Chrome was never available. :crying

• Haha
Reactions: charlesrshell
For those who guessed Oktoberfest.... ding ding we have a winner!

Screen Shot 2021-09-18 at 8.04.27 PM.png

I was out at a family event in Beacon Falls, Connecticut and had ZERO signal on both T Mobile and AT&T. It felt odd and almost dirty not having cell phone service for almost 24 hours... but good news is we are back home now. :). Feel good to be back on Gigabit internet again. :D

For those who guessed Oktoberfest.... ding ding we have a winner!

View attachment 153728

I was out at a family event in Beacon Falls, Connecticut and had ZERO signal on both T Mobile and AT&T. It felt odd and almost dirty not having cell phone service for almost 24 hours... but good news is we are back home now. :). Feel good to be back on Gigabit internet again. :D
We all made it thru. Glad you are back.