Site issues

This is what I get- page never finishes loading, and the satelliteguys logo is in the upper left instead of the "sandwich" showing new alerts-

D262CC9F-28EC-48F5-82FB-8461E63BD721.png

Huh. All of a sudden I can't edit my prior posts. :( Does it have anything to do with this?

Reactions: charlesrshell
Huh. All of a sudden I can't edit my prior posts. :( Does it have anything to do with this?
Ring cameras are down too.

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell
Scott, you're the man! You fixed my problem posting or editing from my old W7 computer that's stuck at an old version of FF (because of missing CPU instructions). I am posting from it now. Thanks.

What did you do?

Reactions: Foxbat and FTA4PA
Scott, you're the man! You fixed my problem posting or editing from my old W7 computer that's stuck at an old version of FF (because of missing CPU instructions). I am posting from it now. Thanks.

What did you do?
I upgraded to the latest Xenforo on Tuesday. Perhaps they fixed that bug in the update. :)

A few minutes ago I received some sort of tainted cookie that resulted in every page being HTTP forbidden (including the error re-direct). I logged in with a private browser session to post this message.

UPDATE: deleting just the satelliteguys.us cookies (as opposed to the www.satelliteguys.us cookies) fixed the problem.

It is important not to equate cache and cookies.