Site issues

I did that and found Ctrl/Shft/Del brings up a screen to do so, but it doesn't say if it just clears cache for this website or all others. Firefox
In Firefox,open history,show all,right click any satguys entry,find "forget about this site",click it and all satguys will be gone without removing anything else.
If you have passwords saved,you'll likely have to reenter that to log back in.

Reactions: navychop
Is there a way to clear Cache for Just Sat Guys (Chrome) without clearing all the rest ?

1. On your computer, open Chrome.
  2. At the top right, click More
    E2q6Vj9j60Dw0Z6NZFEx5vSB9yoZJp7C8suuvQXVA_2weMCXstGD7JEvNrzX3wuQrPtL=w36-h36-rwa
    M1clyx8CUPwAH1XgxPTgbMx6sSwblyKIw2QAVv1HG_JrI2KCL4aMsSCCwq3zT1X2bm_n=w36-h36-rwa
    Settings.
  3. Click Privacy and security
    3_l97rr0GvhSP2XV5OoCkV2ZDTIisAOczrSdzNCBxhIKWrjXjHucxNwocghoUa39gw=w36-h36-rwa
    Cookies and other site data.
  4. Click See all cookies and site data.
  5. At the top right, search for the website's name.
  6. To the right of the site, click Remove
    iQPLS9tu3fRgeebL_zKBCrWfNOO0ZoGOFJ1TOACVMVTA-mLzUQMpBxaEPaEMPlJDgA=w36-h36-rwa

Source: clear cache for specific website in Google chrome without loading that website into the browserI - Google Chrome Community

I've decided that my issue has something to do with my ISP. It's kind of hit or miss now. When I'm having problems here at SatGuys, I've also noticed that a couple of my local websites that I seldom use are showing this message when I try to access them.

Sorry, this content is not available in your region.​

It's strange, but most websites are behaving normally. Incidentally, I'm having the same problem with two other computers in my house, one on Win10 and the other an Apple Mini.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I booted up my VPN today and all is well. The VPN slows everything down just a tad, but all websites are now working normally, including SatGuys. I'm not a network guy. I'm guessing my ISP (AT&T cellular) has issues with some sites.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I have an AT&T Netgear MR1100 hotspot device connected to my ASUS router via ethernet cable. All devices are connected through the ASUS router.

This problem just came up last week, never had it before and I've been using this setup for years.