SL1PLL vs. UL1PLL

mr3p

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 1, 2010
West
Took apart my Ku dish a few weeks ago to replace some rusty hardware and can't find my SL1PLL LNB. As I did find a UL1PLL unopened in box, would there be any downside in performance using that compared to standard LNB? It might be fun to scan some of the eastern satellites but otherwise I don't need the high or low frequencies. If I set LO=10750 would it effectively perform the same as an SL1PLL? Titanium any thoughts? On a related topic, what is difference between SL1PLL ver. 1 and ver. 2?

The UL1PLL is a universal LNB, you must set the L.O. to 9750/10600, otherwise it will scan in the same channels multiple times.

Sent using Tapatalk

Any difference in performance compared to SL1P11, other than extended blindscan times unless I specify frequency range?

Any difference in performance compared to SL1P11, other than extended blindscan times unless I specify frequency range?
No difference. You just have an extended frequency range with the universal.

Reactions: mr3p
Thanks KE4EST! Other than manually setting blindscan frequency range, can LO be set to single number to limit range to standard FTA frequencies like standard LNB or does it need to be set to 9750/10600? Did like this thread :) LNB LO Frequency - 101

Thanks Titanium. As I always like having a spare, can I ask the difference between SL1PLL v1 and v2?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts