Sling Adapter Rebate Tracking!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I just set up my slingbox....freaking love it! How long for the rebate notice to show up on my online account?

If the Sling Adapter was ordered under the rebate promotion, the link will show up on your dishnetwork.com online account the next day. If you are having a problem, please just PM me! Thanks!

I ordered it with a CSR and made sure I he understood I was going with the rebate. Mentioned it like a 1/2 dozen times.

I ordered it with a CSR and made sure I he understood I was going with the rebate. Mentioned it like a 1/2 dozen times.

Great! When you log into your http://www.dishnetwork.comdishnetwork.com online account, is the "Get your Sling Rebate" tag on the left hand side menu? If not please PM me your account information and I can review it fro this side. There have been some accounts ordered correctly but the tag does not show up and then I will need to submit the rebate manually. Please just let em know, thanks!

Last edited:
6 weeks later I got my $99 MC, that isn't too bad at all considering we had about 2 weeks worth of Holidays :D . Thanks Mary!! BTW, the sling rocks with my VIP722K, all you need is good upload speed.

Do we know if the sling for $99 (free after rebate) is the same offered after january for $30 ...and can it be used for the hopper???

would love free but dont have the $ to wait on the rebate...thats teacher pay for you haha

Do we know if the sling for $99 (free after rebate) is the same offered after january for $30 ...and can it be used for the hopper???

would love free but dont have the $ to wait on the rebate...thats teacher pay for you haha

Yes, the Sling Adapter is the same and will be compatible with the Hopper. I do understand about having to pay now, which ever works better for you!

I ordered and received a Sling Adapter for my 722K and I installed it yesterday. I was told by a CSR on the chat assistance that an entry for applying for the rebate would appear on my Dish Account page. I have been checking everyday since I placed the order and I still do not see any way to apply for the $99 rebate. Any help you could provide me would be appreciated.
Thank you

Ed

I ordered and received a Sling Adapter for my 722K and I installed it yesterday. I was told by a CSR on the chat assistance that an entry for applying for the rebate would appear on my Dish Account page. I have been checking everyday since I placed the order and I still do not see any way to apply for the $99 rebate. Any help you could provide me would be appreciated.
Thank you

Ed

Hi Ed and :welcometo Sat Guys! The link should be on the left hand side of your dishnetwork.com online account. It will show as "Get Your Sling Adapter Reward" and when you select on it, you will be taken to the page to submit for the rebate. If you are still not finding it, please PM me your account number or phone number and I will research it from here. Thank you!

I'm new to Dish (Satellite TV) for that matter. I found this website here just looking for more info as to what all I can do, or what maybe I should have ordered when I setup Dish.
Most interesting reading about this Sling Adapter, then finding its free after rebate, and agreeing to receive marketing emails.
I think I want to purchase it, but before I ask DIRT (Mary!) to get me setup, what exactly does this marketing consist of? Dish already has my email address, aren't they already able to email me as desired?

Good Evening,
Tom

Hi Tom and :welcometo Sat Guys and DISH Network. We do indeed have your e-mail address and we do use that to send confirmation e-mail of changes made to your account and account statements. When you get the Sling Adapter, we do ask that you set up to receive a marketing email. This is like a monthly newsletter & exclusive offers you can qualify for. If you have any additional questions or concern, please feel free to PM me directly. Thank you!

i have submitted for a sling rebate but i can not find the status with the link you provided?? pleae help thanks Ken

The link will take 10-14 business days from the date you submitted for the rebate, to become active. If it has been longer than this, please PM me your account number or phone# and I can review the rebate. Thank you!

Is it possible to reactivate the rebate card if it expires unused? My wife swears I said "good for a year" and didn't look at it until today.

Is it possible to reactivate the rebate card if it expires unused? My wife swears I said "good for a year" and didn't look at it until today.

I am truly sorry but there is a 75 day window to submit for the rebate. The rebate card itself also has an expiration date that it must be used by, as well. Once the rebate offer expires, DISH Network is unable to reissue it.

I ordered the item on Friday 1/27/12. I am not sure if I ordered correctly, I did it as an Accessory order. Should the rebate link show up in my account at dish.com? The order does. Please Help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)