Sling viewing gets bumped by single DVR recording?

Gordon

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 11, 2004
Was watching live hockey last night remotely and was bumped by a recording on HBO. I stopped recording so I could continue to watch. There was only one recording occurring at the time. I have the receiver normally setup in single mode. What is the best way to deal with this so Sling watching is less clunky?

Gordon

The recording is getting priority over the sling. As suggested, you can setup the recordings to occur on Tuner 1 first and then Tuner 2.

The Hopper uses any tuner available at the time. None of the tuners are designated to a particular TV. Thanks.

Was watching live hockey last night remotely and was bumped by a recording on HBO. I stopped recording so I could continue to watch. There was only one recording occurring at the time. I have the receiver normally setup in single mode. What is the best way to deal with this so Sling watching is less clunky?

Gordon

The Hopper uses any tuner available at the time. None of the tuners are designated to a particular TV. Thanks.

I LIKE it! How does the 922 handle this case? Might this Hopper feature be added to the 722/k as well? I was thinking that, if you want to attach via Sling Adapter and TV2 was already in use, while TV1 wasn't, the firmware could use TV1 instead...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts