So what are the main stations Voom is missing in their programming?

I would like Tech Tv is SD and Wealth TV HD

I love voom and i also watch only programming in HD for the most part, except for MSNBC, got to watch HArdball with Chris Matthews SD is fine for him

I would like G4Tech Tv, cause i am an avid gamer, and it would be natural for Voom the leader in HD, to show a channel that is greared to leading edge technology and video games. It would be a marriage made in heavan.

Also i would like Wealth Tv, Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous in HD. WOuldn't it be nice to see Trumps big endowed bimbos in HD splendour in their mansions and Ferraris.

Voom please get G4Tech Tv , i would vote for that over Sci Fi channel any time.

The spirit of the question...

The guy is just looking for the laundry list of content we want to see. It's a fair question and one that has been kicked around before.

Content is important.

So, recapping, and summarizing based on this and past threads:

#1 HGTV - Hands down, we gotta take care of the womenfolk.
#2 Fox Sports Regionals
#3 Sci-Fi Channel

Others of Note:

Food Network
Country Music Television
TechTV
All National Network Prime Time Feeds (ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox)
USA Network
Lifetime (What? "WE" isn't good enough for you? We need TWO "Men are Pigs" Channels?) ;)

These are the leftover, unresolved grumbles that have been floating around this forum for a year. The list is shorter than it was a year ago, as many pleas for channels have been answered. Soon we'll have Regional Fox Sports.

So... if you think about it... our bitch-list is really pretty short! Twelve channels? Twelve channels from grumble-free programming? Twelve channels before Voom is a carbon copy of E* and D*? Whoops, got a little carried away there, Sorry!

I suspect that by next year this time, there will be only one or two channels left on our respective wish lists.

Patience is a virtue.

Then again... so is celibacy and I'm not going there, either.

Just bring WE in HD and problem solved for everyone (except for buying more HDTVs)

I have Voom and my local HD Cable for really only one reason: Networks! It adds up to a bunch of bucks, but I get my HD fix. If I could get the locals OTA, I could live without the other "missing" channels.

I agree with the assessment of watching almost anything in HD- I even watched Ivy League football on HDnet when I was with D* (And I learned to like it).