So who's jumping ship? and a message to Charlie

Status
Please reply by conversation.
By titling the thread what you did you implied you were leaving. So if you don't want people to assume you are then don't title thing WHO'S JUMPING SHIP. KAB is right you are insane. Either go to D* or stop playing mind games. :(

For you Nahhh..... :) Its all about poker... Do you know what hand I have??? Charlie wants to play poker.... Lets play...

Do you even know what Enron did? It is statements like this that lead to you losing all credibility. Your thinking that comments made by you on this site are being taken seriously by anyone at Dish are absurd.

Yes I do, and maybe I didnt make myself clear enough, or the way it came out onto the Inet came out wrong. I was trying to say is that the menality of E*'s heads of state (aka Charlie and Co) is enron like, Not the fact that they are cooking the books. Its the same thought pattern that lead enron to failure.

Another instance of you showing your ignorance. They are a public company so yes, they are required to be audited. In this case they are audited by KPMG as clearly listed in their Form 10-K. KPMG is one of the "Big 4" public accounting firms and is highly respected (as are the other 3).

Thanks for pointing this out. I hadnet of had the time to look at the 10k to see who was auding them.

Nope

For you Nahhh..... :) Its all about poker... Do you know what hand I have??? Charlie wants to play poker.... Lets play...

No I have no idea, but unless you have come into megabucks (that's B for billions) to back up the play. Unless you have something that will challenge Charlie for the company. Then you are just bluffing. This is turning into a nonsensical thread.

No I have no idea, but unless you have come into megabucks (that's B for billions) to back up the play. Unless you have something that will challenge Charlie for the company. Then you are just bluffing. This is turning into a nonsensical thread.

Turning IN to????;);)

Iceberg and others please stop the personal attacks.

Please stop before it gets out of hand. Hint remember the problems this site had two years ago. Scott please get involved before the personal attacks escalate like before .
thats not a personal attack:rolleyes:

Its not a bluff, as I have been working on the patenting and its been submitted to the PTO and FCC licenceing will be filed very soon. I have to pull one of those XstreamHD things where I cant really talk about it but ill throw hints at you, especially since I'm working with about 30 different partners including equipment manufactures now (have been working the past 6 months), all of this is under the radar of Dish and Directv. (thats the best part) We have two main platforms. The fist one will allow you to take your TV with you anywhere you go to include ways of stopping content if your outside the USA (DRM like). That makes some content providers happy for those who want there content in the us only.

Our main platform every American has in there home today. No need to run fiber, no need to run satellite or cable. Infact, no need to run lines at all. It's a high speed product that many has just over looked and not even realized that they have it in there home today. In fact, every American homeowner and business has it Right Now! As soon as our STB's have rolled out and are geared to go (which includes various FCC and UL testing) Ill let you fully know what's going on. I have other main head end type of equipment that needs to get tested too. I'm well on my way of fully developing a product that will nock everyones socks off. There's No need for splitters, No need for LNB's Switches, and No need for Installers! I'm looking to do a very low cost STB that you can put on any TV in the home and just plug in. This is a game changer even for cable, (not only satellite) Its so forward thinking that it makes apple look ridiculous. On top of that we can market to every American.

What's really cool about it, is we can give you MASTER quality HD directly from the providers, delivered to you as there are virtually no limitations on the bandwidth. And once the service launches (in a few years) We can market it to EVERY American, NO line of site limitations, No cable limitations, No Uverse limitaitons, No fiber limitations. Oh BTW you will get your locals in HD, and every sub channel too! No limitations on how many channels you can get.

That's all I'm saying..

Actually it started out as 1. We shoulda know that Gb was just starting a BS thread. He doesn't even have the guts to admit that the title was a come on.

Dude when are you going to stop trolling? Thats all you have been doing for this WHOLE entire thread is to get me all fired up. Why not just leave me alone? If your so sick and tired of hearing it... Then why do you keep it going! Just a thought? There is a simple thing called an ignore feature!

I try to keep things to one thread. I got the fact that people dont want multiple threads, wich is why others have died down. I have other ways in mind that will definatly get dish's attention. Nothing Illegal..... and Nothing involving the courts.. If they dont want to take me seriously, thats fine... Just remember this, Charlie had his opportinity to hire me.... If he would have hired me, What im about to start, would have never happended.

That's all im saying, untill the FCC paperwork is filed... :)
Your delusion of grandeur is borderline insane, buddy.......You really think a fortune 500 company is going to hire an internet screamer to make strategic decisions for the company? Really?

Iceberg this is the 3rd time you have used the fact that I had a Meltdown... It seems like your the one who cant get over it..
its interesting Bob how you had a meltdown EXACTLY a year ago. And it wasnt just me who noticed it...in fact other folks noticed it before I did. I just happened to say it.

Also, why is it you like to hide... Have no one know who you are or not meet the members who give you the opportunities you have. Is there something your hideing? Why not greet satelltieguys at CES or any other tradeshow?

really?
So I guess the 5 or 6 members here in Minneapolis who I have installed Shaw Direct systems for don't count
I guess the 4 or 5 members here who I installed Bell ExpressVu systems dont count either
I guess when I've installed 5,6, hell I lost count dishes for stonephillips420 (oh btw happy birthday buddy!) and for a buddy of his I guess that dont count
I guess when I drove to Wisconsin to pick up a bunch of satellite parts and dishes from a member here dont count
I guess when I drove to Rochester, MN twice...both to meet up with satelliteguys..once to buy a dish and mount and the other to sell a Primestar and receiver to...I guess that dont count
When I have sold items that are too big to ship I have had folks come to my house and see the dish farm...but I guess they dont count
I guess when I have gone to install a KU dish for members who are having issues I guess that dont count
I guess when I have gone and tweaked some folks KU dishes for the North Dakota hockey games I guess that dont count
I guess when I offered to drive 250 miles one way to help iafirebuff back when he was having difficulties getting his KU setup working I guess that doesnt count either

see Bob I aint got NOTHING to hide.

As for CES or whatever....since you wanna play the game I'll play along
First off I DO NOT FLY...so unless they are held in Minneapolis or Milwaukee or somewhere close I aint going
2nd most of the time they were being held I was working...and work comes before play :)

So try again Bob.....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)