So who's jumping ship? and a message to Charlie

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I just lost valuable minutes of my life reading another one of Bob's rant. I think he may need to step away from the TV for awhile and he probably would find more time in his life for things other than ranting at the CEO of major corporation. :rant:

I'm staying with DISH. I like what I have and it satisfies my TV needs.

navychop said:
GB99:

No, you're screaming because you're a nut case. I've really come to believe that.

You have an excessively high opinion of your own opinion. Not everyone shares your opinion, which you seem to view as unassailable.

Nothing will come of your constant spleen venting except heartburn to yourself. NO ONE at ANY company is going to do anything just because you think it is the thing to do. Most will be gloriously oblivious to your rantings. ACCEPT IT and save yourself from getting all worked up over nothing.

This is not meant to be insulting, it's meant to get you to take a step back and reassess your posts. Do you really think Charlie or anyone else thinks that much of your opinion? Especially as it seems to get ever more shrill? Charlie has done quite well for himself, thank you, and no doubt is making the choices he feels are best. And his track record is a tad better than yours. He is, after all, a fully employed self made billionaire. He is not going to substitute his own judgment, backed by plenty of research and experience, with your desires (with or without a lot of people agreeing with you).

Please stop the personal attacks! Attack the ideas not the person.

how about a posting filter? you must actually be a dish customer to be able to post to the dish forum. if you aren't, then you can alway post to the general satellite forum. where your comments more properly belong.

GB99:

No, you're screaming because you're a nut case. I've really come to believe that.

You have an excessively high opinion of your own opinion. Not everyone shares your opinion, which you seem to view as unassailable.

Nothing will come of your constant spleen venting except heartburn to yourself. NO ONE at ANY company is going to do anything just because you think it is the thing to do. Most will be gloriously oblivious to your rantings. ACCEPT IT and save yourself from getting all worked up over nothing.

This is not meant to be insulting, it's meant to get you to take a step back and reassess your posts. Do you really think Charlie or anyone else thinks that much of your opinion? Especially as it seems to get ever more shrill? Charlie has done quite well for himself, thank you, and no doubt is making the choices he feels are best. And his track record is a tad better than yours. He is, after all, a fully employed self made billionaire. He is not going to substitute his own judgment, backed by plenty of research and experience, with your desires (with or without a lot of people agreeing with you).

:up Thank you.

Please stop the personal attacks! Attack the ideas not the person.

Thankyou!

Nope. This is not a personal attack. It's to get him to chill out. He's doing no one, most of all himself, any good.

Actually It kind of was. Your not going to be able to stop me, Nobody here is going to.... The only person who can do that is Charlie....

He know's how he can do it... That's all im going to say about that..

Thankyou!

Actually It kind of was. Your not going to be able to stop me, Nobody here is going to.... The only person who can do that is Charlie....

how about a posting filter? you must actually be a dish customer to be able to post to the dish forum. if you aren't, then you can alway post to the general satellite forum. where your comments more properly belong.

To the OP: Are you getting a check from DirecTV? Could one be a shill?

So, Charlie lets Disney deny Dish Network HD feeds of channels that don't even really need to be in HD. The Disney and kids stuff no longer in HD on Dish are junk channels, and the kids don't care in the least if they are in HD. The are mesmerized by Hannah Montana in SD and have no appreciation of the superior HD quality.

As for ESPN News: again, WHO CARES? People tune in that channels for the scores and stats and sports fans don't give a poop if the numbers and scores are in HD or SD.

Good. I have no desire for any of these channels to be back on the line-up in HD if it means setting a bad precedent for other channel owners to jack-up their rates too high. This is Disney, after all, the true SOB's, greedy fiends who outclass all competitors when it comes to corporate avarice. Ideally, I would love as many HD channels provided as there are available, but not if it means more price increases on top of the already price increases due to contracts with channels that require Dish pay more each year of the contract.

Please, you are welcome to jump ship, in fact, I'll push you off myself:). Have a nice trip in the icy cold of the North Atlantic. Ta ta!

Hey Bob, what are the BOATLOAD of movie channels D* is supposed to have added????

The only person that can stop you is you. Really - relax. Your perceived shortcomings of Dish aren't worth it. You'll be happier putting that energy elsewhere.

Questions:

Do you think Charlie is going to pay the slightest attention to your postings?

Do you think Charlie is even aware of your postings?

Do you really think you have anything to gain, even if your own satisfaction from venting so much?

Do you think using the below avatar helps your credibility?

Attachments

2.3 KB · Views: 92
I am loosing my mind reading this thread! ;)

Open letters can't be taken seriously with such obvious grammar and spelling errors.

I think I just loosed it! :D

Charlie prints Bob's "ramblings"...laughs at them then uses them as either puppy training paper or as crapper paper in the outhouse :)

Charlie prints Bob's "ramblings"...laughs at them then uses them as either puppy training paper or as crapper paper in the outhouse :)

Well at this rate of postings Charlie can use all his savings on paper products to off set any rate increase so maybe all the rants will pay off.:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.