Software spooled from 118.7?

okianderson

Original poster
Nov 22, 2006
Hi guys...

Is software being spooled from ANIK F3 (118.7)? In case it is positive... my receiver is a 222.

I know RandallA is the expert regarding these matters. :)

Thanks...

Last edited:
I believe that Dish does NOT install systems that look ONLY at 118. So, if a sub is only going to subscribe to an international at 118, Dish still installs either an Eastern or Western Arc, of some sort. The WA would be a Dish 500 Plus even for those only subscribing to services at 118. Aide from the necessary software downloads, it also provides Dish with flexibility for the future.

I believe that Dish does NOT install systems that look ONLY at 118. So, if a sub is only going to subscribe to an international at 118, Dish still installs either an Eastern or Western Arc, of some sort. The WA would be a Dish 500 Plus even for those only subscribing to services at 118. Aide from the necessary software downloads, it also provides Dish with flexibility for the future.
The 118.7 LNB also has the 119 LNB on it. 119 has all the software so duplication isn't necessary.

If a customer wants JUST Internationals they get a D500+ and the tech normally connects 118.7 & 119 with a DP21

There are 2 separate outputs on the LNB..one for 118.7 and one for 119

Moving Question

losing Marquette, MI locals last 2 days

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)