Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
For about the next 15 minutes SatelliteGuys might act funny or be unavailable as we update our software to vBulletin 4.1.10.

This new version of vBulletin contains a number of security patches as well as fixes over 300 known Bugs. (They neglect to say how many new bugs were included) :)

Thanks for your patience as we work to make SatelliteGuys better for YOU!

Ok the software has been updated and everything looks good but the homepage (which is MIA) I will have that fixed in just a few moments!

Thanks for your patience!! :D

Just an FYI...in "firefox" 3.625 even after close-down and reload, the white "quick links" right below site sponsors are garbled here, and the
"bullets" to the left of the topics blurred. Haven't tried other browsers yet.

Anyone who runs a site knows, "it's always something!" Sorry to bother ya! I'm not an IE fan, fast becoming not a Firefox fan either the "fatter" it gets!

There seems to be a CSS issue with the 2 menus above the forums. They are inconsistent between pages, and the 2nd(green bar) on, the 2ndary menus are unreadable. (light on light text).

Just an FYI...in "firefox" 3.625 even after close-down and reload, the white "quick links" right below site sponsors are garbled here, and the
"bullets" to the left of the topics blurred. Haven't tried other browsers yet.

Nice to know I'm not the only one still running the old firefox.:) Glad you pointed it out to Scott as I figured it was something wrong on my end.

Got to love software updates. :)

I will fix the font size after I figure out whats going on with the Navigation bar which is driving me nuts!

Ok the Navbar for the most part is fixed, it is however missing new posts. I will need to figure out the coding for that in the morning.

I am going to be working on the colors of the Navbar now... and then I will jump into the font size. :)

Things were looking SO GOOD for this upgrade until the cache cleared! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)