Solid Spun Aluminum 8.5 footer - Maybe Regency

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Also, even though it didn't work out, you did an excellent job trying. Thanks for letting us experience it with you!
Thanks Al!

And Thanks to you too Jim!

Hey Harold,
Don't think that your efforts were in vain. They weren't. This entire post was a textbook demonstration in step by step setup and maximum tweaking. Anyone tracing your steps would maximize their system.
Thanks for the encouragement!

I just put into practice everything I have learned over the past year from all of you who have been doing this for years. I try to document both verbally and pictorially everything that I do so that others can learn from my mistakes.

Unless I find another Birdview or known equivalent in the next couple of days, I will choose between the two I have in the warehouse. I had thought about giving this dish another round of trying to find a hotter sweet spot, but I have already done everything pretty thoroughly. I shouldn't waste any more time on this one.

George, You are welcome to this dish if you want to come and get it. Otherwise I will save the mounting hardware off it, and the rest will probably be scrapped.

Fred

Hey Fred,

We are getting ready to start building a new house next spring, any chance if you coming over to help me move the big boy when the time comes?

I think I can do it. I have a friend that used to be an installer and he is going to help. I mean what's so hard about planting a pole in the ground and pointing an 8th foot piece of aluminum due south at 45%?

Sure, I can drive over and help you hose it up real good. :cool:

If you want to do it the hard way, I'm your man. Seems like it has always been that way with me and anything I have ever done. :D

Fred

lol Linuxman :) well ild love to tinker with it , i don't think i can get any more juice out of it than you did :) but i'm shut down now until the end of year ( with two stents installed and two more on the way) so i will wait for one of these birdviews to become available. out of seven you'ld think i could get one . i hate to see it goto waste maybe someone who can use it will find it.

with my health situation i get to become more of a hunter :) and since its fall the leaves will uncover all those treasures :D

with my health situation i get to become more of a hunter and since its fall the leaves will uncover all those treasures
Well you take it easy out there even hunting. :)

Yes it is the time of year that I love the most, and those elusive dishes will be exposed to the trained dish hunter's eye. :cool:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)