Some HD RSN's Now LIVE!

Get a OTA Ant. and you'll get channel 9, 26, 32 games in HD. I do.

Yes the regional thang needs to be addressed. I want VS HD and CSNHD.

This is my first and probably last post.

I canceled my Dish subscription this morning over the HD RSN issue. The CSR kept putting me on hold for long periods. After much consultation with other people he claimed that with a 622 I could get SNY in HD. I felt it was pointless to argue with him and told him just to turn off my service on Wednesday.

In support of all you people who have entertained me over the last year with your comments on this issue I sent a short note this afternoon to ceo@echostar to tell him what I had done.

It seems to me that if they are flipping on the channels and I didn’t just threaten to leave, I actually left, some sort of response might be forth coming.

If I get anything I will post it.

Good luck in your quest and Go Mets!!

Sorry gjh, it is a Timberwolves game tomorrow, not the Wild. Pretty cool if we can get it in HD though.

Just for fun I put together a list of some of the upcoming RSN HD games on channels that E* has uplinked. This doesn't include all the games but it might give us an idea of when E* might light up the others:

4/2
Mariners vs. Athletics FSN BA

4/3
Padres vs. Giants FSN BA
Hurricanes vs. Lightening Sun Sports
Cavaliers vs. Timberwolves FSN North
Mariners vs. Athletics FSN BA

4/4
Kings vs. Nuggets Altitude

4/5
Canadians vs. Rangers MSG
Kings vs. Coyotes FSN AZ
Flames vs. Sharks FSN BA

This is my first and probably last post.

I canceled my Dish subscription this morning over the HD RSN issue. The CSR kept putting me on hold for long periods. After much consultation with other people he claimed that with a 622 I could get SNY in HD. I felt it was pointless to argue with him and told him just to turn off my service on Wednesday.

In support of all you people who have entertained me over the last year with your comments on this issue I sent a short note this afternoon to ceo@echostar to tell him what I had done.

It seems to me that if they are flipping on the channels and I didn’t just threaten to leave, I actually left, some sort of response might be forth coming.

If I get anything I will post it.

Good luck in your quest and Go Mets!!

So we have you to thank!

I see that the Indians vs. White Sox game today is scheduled to be in HD on CSN. Is this CSN Chicago? If so, this is also one of the uplinked channels on E*. Can anyone confirm whether or not this games is on E*??

WOW dish must have been reading!! Iam in Detroit does anyone know when Detroit fsn hd will go up and on what sat?

So, do I have to be subbed to the baseball package to get those FS/RSN in HD? I already have the CI package so I should be good with hockey at least.

Also, what's the deal with that old report that some RSN HD channels would only be on 61.5 while others would be on 129? Anyone? Scott?

1440x1080i MPEG4 at around 15mbps. Should be very decent!
MPEG4 @ 15mb/s ?? That will definitely change. Indications from earlier testing showed almost NO complaints at the 5-8mb/s range. Granted, sports could use a bit higher, but baseball typically isn't "fast" or constant motion.

I see that the Indians vs. White Sox game today is scheduled to be in HD on CSN. Is this CSN Chicago? If so, this is also one of the uplinked channels on E*. Can anyone confirm whether or not this games is on E*??

Ok, I just answered my own question. This game in indeed being broadcast on CSN Chicago in HD. Can anyone in that area see the game on E* channel 379? If not, I wonder why the other two HD RSN's went live and not this channel??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts