Sony loses two more PS exclusives

BobMurdoch

Playing XBoxOne SeriesX/Supporter
Supporting Founder
Sep 12, 2003
Brielle, NJ
well lets not say the PS3 is doing horrible, they are outpacing the 360 at the same time frame in their lives, why do people forget about that one fact? even without good software (well till motorstorm).

Once again though..... 360 supply was constrained until the middle of the Spring of 2006. I think you'll see the sales differential expand now that anyone who wanted a 360 could get one at this time last year. Sony's are still languishing on the shelves. The trouble isn't that they are barely floating with MS's numbers from last year,... the real story is how abysmally they are doing compared to the PS2 in comparison. With the exclusives defecting and the cost being so high, they may never regain the prohibitive edge they once had.

The only kink in the system is this new elite system which could kill demand for the current Core and Premium versions on the Microsoft side. I'm not going to upgrade as the HDMI issue isn't critical to me yet (talk to me in about 6 months when I get a front projector hooked up - here's irony... I expect it to be the Sony "Pearl" projector), but I may upgrade if they have a trade in program or I can get a good trade in value at EBGames and I can easily port all my game data and custom soundtracks.

BobMurdoch

Playing XBoxOne SeriesX/Supporter
Supporting Founder
Sep 12, 2003
Brielle, NJ
is this really that big of a deal you can get an hdmi cable from bjs for $22. much cheaper then buying a wifi adapter and adding it to the elite or an hddvd player. The ps3 has the most potential of all systems out of the box.

The problem is that MOSt people will just go to the local BestBuy/Circuit City/ etc. and shell out for the monster cable. These are still fetching huge prices...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts