Sorry All...But Now Im Really Pissed...

Vicki

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 25, 2004
Rocklin, CA--near Sacramento
Sorry All...But Now I'm Really Pissed...

...I know, I know...LIKE I wasn't ALREADY...!

However, I just discovered what is an apparent anomoly in the system...it looks to me like if you are not actually on line at the time a PM is sent to you, when you do go back on line, a PM sent to you doesn’t just pop up and announce itself. I didn't discover the following message until I posted a PM to someone else this evening.

Earlier today in another thread in Chit Chat, I posted an issue about unwelcome PMs, based on one I received last night.

However, I was not aware at that time that there had already been a second unwelcome PM after that one (total of 3 so far) which was ...sent at about 11:30 AM today…as follows…received under the heading: danielle

dragon002 said:
what ever happened to her install, any news???

dragon

If anyone still questions the motivation of this poster…let me know…I’ll take the time to submit futher evidence, if anyone thinks it’s needed.

Dragon002…get OUT of my PMs…I don’t play at all nice when I’m really pissed. But, if you’ve got the cajones to take me on in public…I’ll be happy to meet you there. Vicki :yes

Danielle is enjoying her voom.

Vic ,

Sorry to here he is still bothering you in pm stick to your guns don't give a inch.

t

Vurbano...I was beginning to doubt you'd ever give me the right opportunity to go public. Thanks, finally. I tried to rip you a new one last summer. By the time I understood what you were saying, I was in the process of canceling and being gone for a month.

When I decided to try VoOm again, I sent you a PM apology because I had since learned that you spoke a lot of truth, and you were very gracious about receiving it.

I didn't post publicly then because of the time lapse, and there didn't seem to be an appropriate avenue at that time, but I felt better knowing that at least you knew, and that was enough for me. I was truly gratified when you first chose to tease me about being so "analytical". It signified to me that you had perhaps actually forgiven me. I hope so.

However, I've always known that some "older timers" probably also remembered my attack on you, and I am glad that I can finally, publicly, "come clean"...I'm truly sorry for being so short-tempered with you at that time... I'm still learning.

On the other hand... I'm not at all sorry for being pissed about the present subject. And you're RIGHT on this subject as well...Dragon002 will be wise to not stir me up any further. :) I don't apologize to people lacking credibility...

On a brighter note...Hey T...delighted to hear that about Danielle...wish she could tear herself away enough to fill everyone in, but I know how hard it can be. :)

Vicki :D

Viki, you are forgiven. I was having some fun with you saying not to stir you up.

I find Dragon's motives very curious. He comes on here saying hes an installer. Oh but he doesnt care whether or not any of his customers get their locals? And wont do whats required to get them, i.e., install a better antenna. These customers inevitably cancel. And yet he stays here in this forum bashing Voom? IMO thats like a virus that needs to be erradicated.

Ok guy just wanted to let you know that i am just assumming that Danielle is watching her voom i have not heard from her either.
But that was all i could come up with to why she has not been on for a while.

t

TYORK said:
Ok guy just wanted to let you know that i am just assumming that Danielle is watching her voom i have not heard from her either.
But that was all i could come up with to why she has no been on for a while.

t
Really? I'm sure I could come up with a few more.

vurbano said:
Man Dragon. Dont stir her up. But I too have wondered what happened with Danielle.

vurbano,

i was simply asking vicki a question in a private manner, as i thought maybe danielle was ill or something, and didn't want the whole site to know. she posted the pm, there was not one off based or rude remark in there. was there?

just so you all know i wont be pm- ing vicki any more, but there is a pm blocker. but i have a right to post here as much as she does.

DRAGON

dragon002 said:
vurbano,

i was simply asking vicki a question in a private manner, as i thought maybe danielle was ill or something, and didn't want the whole site to know. she posted the pm, there was not one off based or rude remark in there. was there?

just so you all know i wont be pm- ing vicki any more, but there is a pm blocker. but i have a right to post here as much as she does.

DRAGON

Pretty sad she's had to tell you 3 times already to stop.:rolleyes:

vic and vurbano glad you all are friends again. 2 more voomer back together.

LOL

t

TYORK said:
But that was all i could come up with to why she has not been on for a while.

t

Not to be standoffish - but why would you assume she got her install when last she posted the installer had missed his appointment and VOOM had no phone number for him.

I think the reason that people were/are so interested in Danielle's install is that she made 275 mostly pro-VOOM posts on this message board in the last month before she had even experienced the company.

jnardone,
If you go back and read Danielle last post that she had talk to the installer and he would be there in the afternoon and than never post back after that so that is why i assume that she got her install and was enjoying it that all.

t

TYORK said:
jnardone,
If you go back and read Danielle last post that she had talk to the installer and he would be there in the afternoon and than never post back after that so that is why i assume that she got her install and was enjoying it that all.

t

t ,

he never showed up, now shes pissed , and embarrassed, 275 posts and never had the system??? manic depressive??? are you for real, she never had voom?????

what in gods sake is wrong with these people???

that makes no sense!!!

I am sure she not pissed only if they didn't show up, but embarrassed no need to be here she was just checking out thing before she got it. But if i remember right she had to move to another apartment before she could get voom. She didn't have to have voom to come in and see what was going on with it before she got it .

nothing wrong with people just checking out things before they make the switch nothing wrong with that.

when i go buy somethig new i go several places before i make my final purchase same thing here most people what to get the insight of thing before they drop what they have now

t

T, after you said you hadn't actually been in contact with Danielle, the first thing I remembered is that she was going to be in the process of moving at this same time. I still hope that perhaps the installer showed up and she has either been too busy moving or too engrossed watching VoOm to drop in here...REAL LIVES DO INTERVENE AT THE MOST INCONVENIENT TIMES! :no

However, whatever the case may be, I doubt that she would be "embarrassed", as she seems pretty savvy, and not the type to be "intimidated"...If she comes back on and says she decided against VoOm...stand by...because she shoots real straight, and would be one of the greatest critics...but if not, she may just be holding off until she has more time and info to share, as I had to do once.

That's my take on it anyway. Vicki :)

Hey Vicki, I tried to PM you the other day, but your box was full. I guess I know why :)

Anyway, I saw your post on the DMA Missing Channels thread and I'm working on something for you. I'll e-mail it when I get it finished.

Vic,
HE is now threaten my d* job if voom goes under(but since there not i will not have to worry about that will i) but he didn't pm he posted it public than edited but other guys got ahold of it before he edited. SO i am going to let him puff on cause we will see in the end.

t

TYORK said:
Vic,
HE is now threaten my d* job if voom goes under(but since there not i will not have to worry about that will i) but he didn't pm he posted it public than edited but other guys got ahold of it before he edited. SO i am going to let him puff on cause we will see in the end.

t

T, he really went too far on this one. I hope that Scott or Sean is going to end this stuff with him. He just need to go. I have no problems with some of the trolls, I just put them on 'ignore', but Dragon is just insulting you, not only on your knowledge, but even on your kindness to help out as much as you can and now even on the fact you are a woman. Come on, this is just getting ridiculous. Scott, Sean, Ilya, please jump in here. And T, your efforts are really greatly appreciated by a bunch of people!!!

T, truth is truth, and it will vanquish dragons, predatory animals and other trolls in the end...just ignore him (if he's not already embarassed into "invisibility")...let him blow all the smoke he has left, which probably isn't much.

I would hope that he would have enough brains to not continue to send anyone unwelcome PMs.

Apparently he's gotten a little smarter, if he had sense to edit that post...too bad for him that he wasn't a little smarter a little faster...not quite as magical as thinks he is... :D Vicki

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)