Sorry All...But Now Im Really Pissed...

thanks you all,

The funny thing is i really don't know what P*ssed him off tonight.

t

Dragon is Mr. Robert A Luzzi of Donora, PA. He is the CO OWNER of SATSTARS LLC in Pittsburgh, PA. Besides being a DirecTV dealer he is (or was) also an authorized VOOM dealer.

We have had these exact issues with Mr. Luzzi before and have banned him when he was logging in under his real name. He stayed away for awhile (although he was always here reading) and decided to come back under this dragon persona.

We have been in contact with Roberts ISP Verizion and they are willing to work with us on the issue, however it is our hope that Mr Luzzi crawl back under the rock he came from or better yet since he is such a great Satellite Dealer and Installer to actually go out and do some work.

We appologize to all SatelliteGuys Members for Roberts Childish behavior.

Scott
if he is a d* and V* dealer why does he work for install Pro? I know for a fact that he work for that company cause we have the same field manager.

tyork

TYORK said:
Vic,
HE is now threaten my d* job if voom goes under(but since there not i will not have to worry about that will i) but he didn't pm he posted it public than edited but other guys got ahold of it before he edited. SO i am going to let him puff on cause we will see in the end.

t

TYork
Normally I don't post under Voom area because I don't have it, but Scott (and the rest fo the staff) did the right thing in banning this joker.

He made some stupid comments in the FTA area about my avatar a while back...thinking he was funny. He was thrown out of there and now he's gone....hopefully for good.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Dragon is Mr. Robert A Luzzi of Donora, PA. He is the CO OWNER of SATSTARS LLC in Pittsburgh, PA. Besides being a DirecTV dealer he is (or was) also an authorized VOOM dealer.

We have had these exact issues with Mr. Luzzi before and have banned him when he was logging in under his real name. He stayed away for awhile (although he was always here reading) and decided to come back under this dragon persona.

We have been in contact with Roberts ISP Verizion and they are willing to work with us on the issue, however it is our hope that Mr Luzzi crawl back under the rock he came from or better yet since he is such a great Satellite Dealer and Installer to actually go out and do some work.

Bingo! I knew he smelled familiar.

TYORK said:
Scott
if he is a d* and V* dealer why does he work for install Pro? I know for a fact that he work for that company cause we have the same field manager.

tyork

I am just posting what hes posted to other retailer websites where he posts as Sateck01. No wonder why in my checking up on him I find no listings under Satstars LLC. So besides being a jerk I guess that also makes him a lier as well.

I am sure Install Pro would be interested about Mr. Luzzi's activities.

Also if I were in the PA area I would NOT want him to come to my house and do an install.

I'd also like to apologize on behalf of the Satelliteguys staff. Unwanted PMs should not happen and if anyone is being harrassed in PMs please let a staff member know.

We have taken care of Mr. Luzzi as Scott has said. Again I apologize that this happened.

We just want a nice friendly atmosphere here. :D

well i can tell you that is who he work for Install Pro , cause he call my cell protending that he had a voom question but of course he was just b*tching about voom the whole phone call. and i disagree with him on the phone call and suggest for him to call his field manger and he said he didn't know who it was so told him who his Field manager was and gave him his number . and He was the on that told me that he worked for Install Pro and i think he said that they work out of IOWA OR somewhere west of us. He did say he had a bussiness but i thank his is just a contractor like the rest of us.

tyork

Wow! I somehow became the topic of discussion til the dragon stepped all over my parade. Oh Well, he's been banned from the castle with a fireproof wall surrounding it. The princess is safe once again.

My biggest issue with my installer is that he didn't call to tell me that he'd be late due to the rain. Had he called, I wouldn't have asked for advice. He's probably the one scheduled to back out tomorrow to install my pole. However it's supposed to rain tommorrow, damn my bad luck, so I'm hoping for the best.

It's nice to be back.

Scott Greczkowski said:

Scott, no need to apologize. You're not responsible for his behavior. But I like to thank you and the other moderators to keep this forum a good place to be!!!

Iceberg said:
TYork
Normally I don't post under Voom area because I don't have it, but Scott (and the rest fo the staff) did the right thing in banning this joker.

He made some stupid comments in the FTA area about my avatar a while back...thinking he was funny. He was thrown out of there and now he's gone....hopefully for good.

I remember that. really stupid IMO. I know id never insult that avatar. I like my bones in their current position.:)

TYORK said:
well i can tell you that is who he work for Install Pro , cause he call my cell protending that he had a voom question but of course he was just b*tching about voom the whole phone call. and i disagree with him on the phone call and suggest for him to call his field manger and he said he didn't know who it was so told him who his Field manager was and gave him his number . and He was the on that told me that he worked for Install Pro and i think he said that they work out of IOWA OR somewhere west of us. He did say he had a bussiness but i thank his is just a contractor like the rest of us.

tyork

t,

thats scarey IMO. He's going off the edge.

MarcelV said:
Scott, no need to apologize. You're not responsible for his behavior. But I like to thank you and the other moderators to keep this forum a good place to be!!!

I agree totally with this post.

Scott i want to personally think you and the rest of the moderators for taking care of the guys like Dragon002 but you are not responsible for his post they are totally on him.

But i do want to also think all the rest of you guys for coming to my defense from time to time.

Thanks again

Tyork

Ps. I will move on and continue to help who ever i can on this forum with what ever i can.

vurbano said:
I remember that. really stupid IMO. I know id never insult that avatar. I like my bones in their current position.:)

I don't remember the exact words (I could look through the posts I deleted) but he basically called me a steroid person because "no head could mutate like that"

Iceberg said:

I don't remember the exact words (I could look through the posts I deleted) but he basically called me a steroid person because "no head could mutate like that"

How sad, and the worst of it all it a shame that he has nothing better to do but sit and down grade everyone else.

t

Scott, Iceberg, Neutron and other staff members...I totally agree that you have no need to apologoize for that jerk's actions. But thanks for getting to the bottom of his pit and doing the right thing by him, again. Hats off to Verison, as well, for their willingness to work with you on this issue. :)

I do think he's off the deep end...that type of hatred comes from somewhere...and he seems to habor more than enough to go around...VoOm, liberals, females, left coasties, working men and women, welfare recipients, and HD enthusiasts. Sure makes me wonder which one sent him over the edge first?

But no matter...life will be much nicer around here now! :D :yes Vicki

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)