Sorry All...But Now Im Really Pissed...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Scott Greczkowski said:
Dragon is Mr. Robert A Luzzi of Donora, PA. He is the CO OWNER of SATSTARS LLC in Pittsburgh, PA. Besides being a DirecTV dealer he is (or was) also an authorized VOOM dealer.

We have had these exact issues with Mr. Luzzi before and have banned him when he was logging in under his real name. He stayed away for awhile (although he was always here reading) and decided to come back under this dragon persona.

QUOTE]

WOW. I tried to reach out to him this weekend, actually he PM'ed me, to try to get him to calm down. He seemed Ok Sunday afternoon and just wigged out last night. Vurbano sent me his post about TYORK. I got PM's from him that made think he was on the verge of blowing his head off. Really scary stuff. He accelerated as the night went on and the last one I got from him was macabre.

If he has been doing this before, I'm afraid he's out of my league.

Jamey K said:
Scott Greczkowski said:
Dragon is Mr. Robert A Luzzi of Donora, PA. He is the CO OWNER of SATSTARS LLC in Pittsburgh, PA. Besides being a DirecTV dealer he is (or was) also an authorized VOOM dealer.

We have had these exact issues with Mr. Luzzi before and have banned him when he was logging in under his real name. He stayed away for awhile (although he was always here reading) and decided to come back under this dragon persona.

QUOTE]

WOW. I tried to reach out to him this weekend, actually he PM'ed me, to try to get him to calm down. He seemed Ok Sunday afternoon and just wigged out last night. Vurbano sent me his post about TYORK. I got PM's from him that made think he was on the verge of blowing his head off. Really scary stuff. He accelerated as the night went on and the last one I got from him was macabre.

If he has been doing this before, I'm afraid he's out of my league.

Wow maybe he does have a problem and had no one else to take it out on .

glad he is in PA

tyork

After seeing Dragon's post about T...I was pissed. I am glad the mods acted as quickly as they did. He really went over the top...even for a troll.

After reading everyone's posts, I'm glad that I'm a member here where people are civilized and can fix these types of problems quickly.

Scott, and all moderators, please keep up the good work! I would hate to have this wonderful board end up like deal database; at that board, a simple question ends up getting the poster flamed and the post dumped into the sewer. Just look for my user name there and see what I mean.

Hey Ice, love your avatar!

I remember the Iceberg slam vividly. I also remember the great restraint that Iceberg showed in dealing with the situation, where he more or less just shrugged it off as trollspew and let it go. Speaking for myself, the fact that he does not have Voom should not prevent him from feeling welcome to post in the Voom forum. I'm sure there are a lot of members who would agree with me on that.

If you ever get the urge for a good road trip to watch the Bulldogs play Denver University next season, let's go get a beer.

TYORK said:
yeah i agree
I forgot to post about the good character that you showed too. It's a difficult thing to try to deal with unreasonable people without gettiing fired up. Unfortunately, Mr. dragon002 had a bad case of headupbuttitis.

Stoneman, I agree that not having VoOm is no reason anyone should'nt post here. I don't agree that should give him leeway to insult and threaten people or ignore requests that he not PM them, after fair warning.

Iceberg and TYORK were both admirable in their handling of the situations, but it shouldn't make enduring such activity seem acceptable. Just my thoughts. Vicki :)

The Stone Man said:
I remember the Iceberg slam vividly. I also remember the great restraint that Iceberg showed in dealing with the situation, where he more or less just shrugged it off as trollspew and let it go.
yep. I was off line and log in the next day to see a flame war. I read the posts, deleted them, and moved on. Its not the first time I've been called names, and it probably won't be the last (when you ban hackers, they seem to try to get the last word in). But dragoon's posts were over the line in that area, and then because I didnt respond like he wanted to, he's trying to suck up to me. Sorry, that don't work.
Speaking for myself, the fact that he does not have Voom should not prevent him from feeling welcome to post in the Voom forum. I'm sure there are a lot of members who would agree with me on that
Stone, don't take it as "because I don't have Voom I don't post here". I have posted a few times (usually technical answers about Rainbow 2 or dish size. You know, that stuff :) I do read some of the posts, but I usually don't have anything to add since I have never had Voom (mainly because I dont have a HDTV) so I can't comment on an issue. I do the same in the DirecTv area, since I had them about 7 years ago when they bought Primestar (and dumped them because it was a Pegasuck area) so I can't comment on the new stuff, only the technical (multiswitches, dishes, etc) questions. Dish, MPEG/FTA, and Other (Canadian) is where I usually am :)

If you ever get the urge for a good road trip to watch the Bulldogs play Denver University next season, let's go get a beer.

Sadly, UMD doesn't come to Denver next year. Only series between the two is in Duluth 12/16-12/17 :)

Good luck to Denver in the frozen 4...it would be nice to see Denver vs. UND (hey, since UMD is out...gotta root for the Sioux..can't root for evil goofers)

Stoneman and Iceberg...First Stoneman, thanks for clarifying...I had indeed taken it to refer to "that other person", and much as I disliked everything he said and stood for, I never felt that because he didn't have VoOm he shouldn't post. I had seen some suggestions to that effect, and wanted to clarify that that wasn't my beef with him.

Iceberg...I still can't quite believe the restraint you exhibited (obviously well beyond my level of restraint!)...I had considered at the time posting that I liked your avatar (largely because you have the same type of goatee my late husband had). I decided against it because under the circumstance that had just gone down...I didn't want to take a chance on you thinking I was being a smarta$$...and I fully agree with Vurbano, that I prefer to keep all my bones in their present order... :yes (but I REALLY do love the goatee!!). You and all the mods, keep up the good work!! Vicki :)

Vicki said:
Iceberg...I still can't quite believe the restraint you exhibited (obviously well beyond my level of restraint!)...I had considered at the time posting that I liked your avatar (largely because you have the same type of goatee my late husband had). I decided against it because under the circumstance that had just gone down...I didn't want to take a chance on you thinking I was being a smarta$$...and I fully agree with Vurbano, that I prefer to keep all my bones in their present order... :yes (but I REALLY do love the goatee!!). You and all the mods, keep up the good work!! Vicki :)

When you are on the phone dealing with the telephone companies all day, you have to learn to have a fair amount of patience :)

You all have fun Voomin...and maybe once I get a HDTV I might join ya'll :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts