Spaceway 3 "Hughes KA" coverage maps

HCI

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 19, 2005
land of the ice and snow
Sorry about the quality of the pics I only have a google earth file on this. If you would like the file email me and I can send them to you. I tried to upload them here but the would not work.

1st pic is of uplink and downlink cells with no numbers.
2nd is same but with cell numbers.
3rd is uplink cells only with numbers.
4th is downlink cells only with numbers.

For every uplink cell there are 7 downlink cells.

Again if you would like the file for google earth let me know.

Attachments

• us.jpg
    us.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 1,807
  • us1.jpg
    us1.jpg
    275.2 KB · Views: 1,420
  • us2.jpg
    us2.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 2,321
  • us3.jpg
    us3.jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 1,372
looks cool but I dont understand what the pictures mean, lol. hopefully it translates to much better upload and download speeds in the end :)

Sorry about the quality of the pics I only have a google earth file on this. If you would like the file email me and I can send them to you. I tried to upload them here but the would not work.

1st pic is of uplink and downlink cells with no numbers.
2nd is same but with cell numbers.
3rd is uplink cells only with numbers.
4th is downlink cells only with numbers.

For every uplink cell there are 7 downlink cells.

Again if you would like the file for google earth let me know.

I'm curious about these cells. Do you have more info?

Looks like some serious bandwidth on that bird! Wonder what the FAP is going to be for these customers?

any way to type in your zip code and find which cell your in? My area seems to be right on edge of 2 cells... 413/409...

In order to find the cell number you need to enter GPS coordanets into the new HN9000 modem, the modem does not accept zip codes. The google earth overlay is not 100% accurate.

I'm curious about these cells. Do you have more info?

Looks like some serious bandwidth on that bird! Wonder what the FAP is going to be for these customers?

As of right now this is all I got. I do have 9 pdf files that I have not gone though yet cause I am a lazy ass:D. There may be something there. I am doing our companies first beta install on Thursday and will post pics, and up and down speeds.

hey tate, clicked on ur myspace, never realized you're a fellow "pest" :).

anxious to see how the beta performs. does your company cover the natchez area?

hey tate, clicked on ur myspace, never realized you're a fellow "pest" :).

anxious to see how the beta performs. does your company cover the natchez area?

O&A XM 202!!!

Yep I will actually be in Vicksburg friday.

I done installs at the 2 Walgreens "which I cannot believe Natchez has 2 Walgreens" the CVS and the Sears in Natchez.

Based on the info at hand it look like the mini-cells inside each beam are transponder frequencies that they will assign to that area. Lots of bandwidth on that bird if they have the uplinks to feed it.

Based on the info at hand it look like the mini-cells inside each beam are transponder frequencies that they will assign to that area. Lots of bandwidth on that bird if they have the uplinks to feed it.

Yep. Hopefully this will eliminate alot of the midday and late evening lag due to overpopulation that is happening now. Hughes projects up to 1000000 remotes can be on the bird. If you divide that into the number of downlink cells or mini cells they have which is 7 times 112 uplink cells that 1275 remotes on each downlink cell.

LALALALALALALAAAAA, GOOD MORNING BEERMAN!!!!

anyway yeah tate we got a place in natchez and as soon as we can get on spaceway I would love to hire you to come switch out our equipment and upgrade us to it.

LALALALALALALAAAAA, GOOD MORNING BEERMAN!!!!

anyway yeah tate we got a place in natchez and as soon as we can get on spaceway I would love to hire you to come switch out our equipment and upgrade us to it.

As long as you will buy some of my Fuggyy Wooggy bars!!!

I got some pics of a couple of beta installs I done today ill post within the next day or so. From the dates I have seen they are planning a release in our area late April early March. Ill try to get you some info on what upgrade programs they will do. How long have you had your system now?

bout 6 months or so. got the 2 watt commercial equip on a residential account. To be honest I dont care if I get charged for a whole new setup, I just want more bandwidth (especially uploads).

just a couple of pics. these dishes may not be the finial design.

Attachments

• S4020565.JPG
    S4020565.JPG
    590 KB · Views: 409
  • S4020564.JPG
    S4020564.JPG
    411.8 KB · Views: 360
  • S4020563.JPG
    S4020563.JPG
    246 KB · Views: 358
  • S4020562.JPG
    S4020562.JPG
    432.8 KB · Views: 357
  • S4020561.JPG
    S4020561.JPG
    400.8 KB · Views: 392
  • S4020559.JPG
    S4020559.JPG
    304.4 KB · Views: 427
  • S4020554.JPG
    S4020554.JPG
    530.1 KB · Views: 439
  • S4020553.JPG
    S4020553.JPG
    549.1 KB · Views: 486
  • S4020566.JPG
    S4020566.JPG
    424.4 KB · Views: 415

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts