Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Hey guys, I am happy to report that all SatelliteGuys Members are elligible for a 10% discount from our friends at ValueElectronics.COM!

To get you discount you must call in and you must tell the operator you are a SatelliteGuys member.

SatelliteGuys is proud to work with ValueElectronics.COM who we consider the BEST DirecTV dealer online.

Also remember that ValueElectronics.COM carries a lot more then DirecTV, and with an extra 10% off for SatelliteGuys member its worth taking a look!

On top of the 10% discount, direct tv is now offering referals of $50 to $80 if you let someone refer you.

Just PM any of us and I am sure we can work out some kind of Split.

Already using my VE.com 10% off, UPS currently shows HD TiVo as "Out For Delivery" and all I can say is WooHoo!

As far as the referral credit, it is a pain. I referred my neighbor. Took me 6 months to convert him from Comcast (boy will he laugh when he sees the installer truck there tomorrow) and D* will not fork over the credit because he did not call their special 800 number listed on the web. I cannot gripe too much though $10.99 HD Credit x6 , $20 TC Premiere Credit x6 and a $200 Credit tonight when I activate HD TiVo.

Life is Good.

Slacker-

Do you have a link for the HD Tivo rebate? Am thinking that would be the deal maker with the wife for getting HD Tivo ;-)

Andy

slacker9876 said:
[...]I cannot gripe too much though $10.99 HD Credit x6 , $20 TC Premiere Credit x6 and a $200 Credit tonight when I activate HD TiVo.

Life is Good.
Hey slacker -

Could you please elaborate on the $200 credit? What is this and how did you get it?

Thanks

It is not a rebate. You have to call Customer Retention at 800-600-8977 before you purchase to negotiate the credit. I have heard of them going as high as $250. The amount of the credit varies based upon your time as a customer with D* and the level of programming.

Play it smooth. If you come out and say "I have heard from people on the Internet..." well you probably wont get anything. Do even say where you heard it unless they ask. If they do ask say I heard form a guy I used to work with ... or something. You really have to negotiate your own deal with them. Be polite, if you're not, you will get nothing. That is about all I can say, good luck!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts