Special Retailer Chat Recap - July 20, 2009

Aha everything is up. Glad to hear Nel that everything looks great. I have to wait to get home tonight. At least the guys at the advance engeniring department were spot on. Nel let me know if the remaining channels on 61.5 were made available; not including premium channels. Thanks in advance.

Just confirmed, I am receiving channel 54(new local SD channel)
I currently have only access to TV2 since thats where my slingbox is hooked up and I am not home
I can see the channels for example TNT HD after TNT SD but for example CNN HD does not appear after the SD in my EPG
what am I doing wrong?

Platinum Pkg with PR DMA it's posible now.

Helo

Hi people after 2 hour on the phone with my new friends at Colorado advance engeniring department, Tier 2 engeniers, I have achived the unachivable. As you can see the screen shot of my account, it reflects the Plantinum Pkg activated along with the PR DMA locals. I am watching all the HD channels available in the platinum pkg right now along with the locals for PR and the lineup that they activated today is also showing up in all of my boxes. I am reciving the AL/HI/PR/VI HD Pkg on the 4900-32 range off of sat 110 and the rest of the HD's not available in that range are coming off of 61.5. For examples MGM, Universal HD, NFL HD, NetGeo HD and so on. Aslo CI and WGN are turned on of off sat 110. Plus come saturday I also get the $10 discount of the platiunum service.

Sorry for posting this on two diferent treads but we have multiple treads with the same theme. Just to make sure that everybody in PR knows that now it can be done. Just be pesistent, don't give up an escalate the matter all the way up. No CSR will be able to help you. This only is achived at tier 2 level.

Attachments

• My Dish Account.jpg
    My Dish Account.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 158

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)