SPent a better part of 2 days reading around and cant find anything about HD DNS

jmcgee_jr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 3, 2004
Kirkland, WA
So what is going here? I am waiting for this and come FEB 1st since thats when the HD LIL are going in IIRC then people should be able to get HD DNS right? I mean I qualify for all channels but CBS and my CBS affiliate wont give DISH a waiver cause dish wants a forever waiver not a timeline based one. So im screwed on that. If HD DNS doesnt come in the next few weeks I think im going to switch to DTV so I can get all my locals in HD since OTA and Cable arent avail to me. Especially since both are doing HD lite now anyways and I dont watch voom much at all.

Jim,

FWIW Dish has included the Burlington DMA (#90) in the 50 DMAs they said they were going to do first for HD LiLs.

And for even less than FWIW, when Dish responded to my ceo@echostar email, she said Dish planned to have those 50 markets up by March.

I'm not holding my breath but at least it sounds promising.

Well I know that but still Im stating that I want HD locals for those stated shows. I cant belive they put everwood on hold to play stupid Beauty and the Geek.

Yes your right it is but I was hoping with the start of the HD locals they would carry the superstations in HD and just give out the HD feed to the SD clients. Dreaming I know

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)