Status
Please reply by conversation.

stardust3

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2006
For the life of me I cannot figure out how to print the sports pack lineup from directs website. Can anyone help?

Just right click on any of the Sports Pack channel ident icons in the group and select Print from the list. Select page 2 to print rather than all 4 pages and all the channel ident icons will print out. :)

Just right click on any of the Sports Pack channel ident icons in the group and select Print from the list. Select page 2 to print rather than all 4 pages and all the channel ident icons will print out. :)

Are you using IE? I have FF. I don't get a print option when I right click on any of the logos.

Just right click on any of the Sports Pack channel ident icons in the group and select Print from the list. Select page 2 to print rather than all 4 pages and all the channel ident icons will print out.
smile.gif

I just printed it as you directed. Many THANKS!!

css

Anyone have any updates on css if or when they may add to the channel lineup?

Anyone have any updates on css if or when they may add to the channel lineup?

I'd say there's not a snowballs chance in haties of that happening anytime soon. Comcast is too proud that css is their only exclusive cable only channel.

I thought the fcc ruled earlier this year that comcast had to make their signal available to other delivery services.

Thank you, that does the trick.:up

i'm getting direc monday will someone let me know what channel peach tree channel is on so i can watch the braves when they on there.

i just change to direct and i want to if i could get the mlb sports packages at discount since baseball will soon reach the half way point ball.

i just change to direct and i want to if i could get the mlb sports packages at discount since baseball will soon reach the half way point ball.

They usually have a half season sale around the All Star break, I think it's like $ 150 usually .... doesn't seem like much of a discount if it's that price though.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)