Sportstime Ohio HD?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
It is my understanding that the HD feed for STO will be only be turned on for Indians games at the present time starting with the April 4th game.

Your understanding is correct. In fact, the local Cleveland folks at AVS are reporting that 657-1 is showing up in their guide as of this morning. All of the STO HD games only should be on that channel from now on. I'd imagine 657-1 will go live 24/7 once D11 is up sometime this summer....

657-1 STO-HD is now in the program guide and it shows tonight's Indians @ A's game in HD at 10pm. However, it will be a game only channel.

Last edited:
Your understanding is correct. In fact, the local Cleveland folks at AVS are reporting that 657-1 is showing up in their guide as of this morning. All of the STO HD games only should be on that channel from now on. I'd imagine 657-1 will go live 24/7 once D11 is up sometime this summer....

I see 657-1 STO-HD in the program guide and it shows tonights Indians @ A's game in HD at 10pm. This will be a game only channel.

That's really unacceptable. I guess Directv is truly the parttime hd sports leader.

Tribe fans, relax, you will get your HD games. Geez boys, so they had to make some adjustments, 1 or two games in, relax, its all good.

As for the Questioner, dont want this thread to go this way but Mods, I just dont feel that as a subscriber to Sat Guys it should be necessary for me to put anyone on ignore. If you do, then you all of a sudden have posts from other members in the thread that do not make any sense. How long do we have to put up with his "sources" and constant outright lies and misstatements regarding D* I have had it. The dude has issues. Now, you can tell me to cool down etc...and of course you can ban me, but I for one will now be whacking every post that Questioner makes, I suggest others follow . That way the mods can decide, is this guy worth keeping here, Should I take him out or take out all these other guys that are here for the right reasons. You guys decide.

Good that it is in the guide, should be like all the other Part Time HD RSNs now.

I think we'll see more of these become 24/7 after D11 is in service late this year.

Suprised the Indians didn't just move back the start time to 7pm to avoid the blackout times, that is what usually happens when FOX decides not to carry a game. They can also go to 1pm and still televise in the local market only (not part of EI).

Tribe fans, relax, you will get your HD games. Geez boys, so they had to make some adjustments, 1 or two games in, relax, its all good.

As for the Questioner, dont want this thread to go this way but Mods, I just dont feel that as a subscriber to Sat Guys it should be necessary for me to put anyone on ignore. If you do, then you all of a sudden have posts from other members in the thread that do not make any sense. How long do we have to put up with his "sources" and constant outright lies and misstatements regarding D* I have had it. The dude has issues. Now, you can tell me to cool down etc...and of course you can ban me, but I for one will now be whacking every post that Questioner makes, I suggest others follow . That way the mods can decide, is this guy worth keeping here, Should I take him out or take out all these other guys that are here for the right reasons. You guys decide.

I too believe the mods need to find a better way of handling bait inducing posters that contribute nothing to a thread besides mudding it up with unwanted posts. (Not mentioning any names, but we all know who the repeat offenders are). This is becoming ever more frustrating....

The game is in Oakland. The Indians have no control over the start time.

It is annoying what he does.

Is he using a 2nd account here? Wasn't TVbob banned?

The "information" I gave was nothing really, I know someone who works for a cable company in Maine who has regular contact with both NESN and CSNNEand he just asks questions for me. No big deal.

It is annoying what he does.

Is he using a 2nd account here? Wasn't TVbob banned?

The "information" I gave was nothing really, I know someone who works for a cable company in Maine who has regular contact with both NESN and CSNNEand he just asks questions for me. No big deal.

No I'm not tvbob and I'm not using a 2nd account, however, you don't have to "check" these threads too closely to discover in "reality" someone who is, for the sole purpose of attacking me, sad really.

No I'm not tvbob and I'm not using a 2nd account, however, you don't have to "check" these threads too closely to discover in "reality" someone who is, for the sole purpose of attacking me, sad really.

Oh, I don't know. I attack you constantly because

"YOUR SOURCES SUCK AND YOU POST A BUNCH OF CRAP"

I'm not sad, and I certainly only have one ID.

Oh, I don't know. I attack you constantly because

"YOUR SOURCES SUCK AND YOU POST A BUNCH OF CRAP"

I'm not sad, and I certainly only have one ID.

Nice you finally admitted it, enjoy your vacation, whether it's permanant is up to the mods I guess.

If anyone can please help me understand Questioners last "comeback" please let me know, all I could do was read it and go..."hugh".

Indians-A's games last night looked good on STO HD. Too bad they lost and today is the only Indians game all year that is not broadcast at all on TV. Go Tribe!!!

Indians-A's games last night looked good on STO HD. Too bad they lost and today is the only Indians game all year that is not broadcast at all on TV. Go Tribe!!!

i will second that. i fell asleep and missed the end of the game. but the pq was outstanding from what i did see.

This West Coast Trip and start times of 10pm is killing me. No way I would be able to stay up to watch it as I get up at 5:30am for work.

I am however definitely looking forward to today's match up at 3:30pm today and then their return back home on Friday to Eastern Standard Time....

Anyone see any video issues with the STO HD broadcasts? Watching the Angels-Indians right now and there have been several instances of macroblocking. It has also happened with several of there other games as well. Pretty bad today. Some audio drops outs too.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)