Stab HH120 Dish Motor

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Lone Gunman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 19, 2010
southeast
Was just fooling around on fleabay this am and for the heck of it did a search for an HH120 just to see what the price was on them now. BUT THERE AREN'T ANY ADVERTISED ON FLEABAY? :imshocked :wtf

As popular as those things are I was really surprised by this? Found one on Google search but that was it??

Just saying.......................

According to Google... Sadoun has them listed for $149.99. Same price at Ricks Satellite.
I know nothing about either store so I'm not recommending them,just listing possibilities. ;)

Ive bought from sadoun several times..never any problems...never had to wait for ever on the phone or call multi times..shippd everything packd proper and was fast about it.

Wasn't really in the market for one as I've already got an HH90 and a 1m dish. Just happened to remember I hadn't looked on fleabay for them in a while to see what was going on price wise. I did find the one at Sadoun via Google but nothing showed up on fleabay, not even the guy from Canada??? Hummm?

So I just did another search on fleabay just now and the Canada guy showed up?? :wtf Wonder what happened with that?? I mean I did SEVERAL searches on fleabay this morning using different search terms and NOTHING showed up at all, nadda, zip, zilch???

OK so sorry I brought it up. :what

No problem, Lone. Looked like an interesting observation to me.Even though I found those 3 sites...it seems like there should be more.

I've noticed the searches on da bay don't always give the same results.I run into that on CList searches as well.Oh..something else: CList no longer lets me add local areas to my searches.

Good to hear Sadoun's is legit,kr. I'll keep them in mind for future needs.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)